New Show On Clubiom

Busby

A new weekly show on ClubIoM Radio starts this Saturday night at 8pm.

Trance Superstar DJ John Wright John's Site presents his own 2 hour show, with a 'Hot Mix' during the last hour. The show will be repeated on Mondays at 10pm. after Agnelli & Nelson 'Deep Blue Radio Show'

I have to say I am well chuffed to get such tallented DJ's agreeing to me carrying these shows on such a small station.

If you love your Trance, then make sure you log on and throw your mouse away!

busby2.jpg

looks like i'm gonna miss this one... since I'm on a dial-up, and don't have winamp. :(

Hi Dan ~ its the easiest thing in the world to get Winamp mate and if you download the MP3Pro plugin it will sound like your on Broadband!

You've got 'till Monday night at 10pm to get it sorted coz that's when its repeated..

If your really, really, really stuck just PM me and I'll stick it on a CD, with the Agnelli & Nelson show, and a copy of Winamp..

Bargin! :lol:

• 1 month later...
A new weekly show on ClubIoM Radio starts this Saturday night at 8pm.

Trance Superstar DJ John Wright John's Site presents his own 2 hour show, with a 'Hot Mix' during the last hour. The show will be repeated on Mondays at 10pm. after Agnelli & Nelson 'Deep Blue Radio Show'

I have to say I am well chuffed to get such tallented DJ's agreeing to me carrying these shows on such a small station.

If you love your Trance, then make sure you log on and throw your mouse away!

busby2.jpg

Wow - just added another big name to the growing number of quality shows on ClubIoM - Cordoroy 'Mondo Sessions' is a 2 hour monthly show which will run on the same slot each week, untill I find some more monthly shows to alternate.

I have been playing mixes by Cordoroy for some time now but feel humbled by the fact that Dale has agreed to me carrying 'Mondo'

If you want to check it out - log on to ClubIoM every Wednesday at 6pm or Friday afternoon at 2pm

Take care..

busby2.jpg

Archived