Onchan Commissioners Election Jan 18th

www.theislandinsider.co.uk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It raises one more question.

Out of my water rates and taxes am I now paying two people to do Steve's job?

No. Just me. And the really good news for you is, I'm doing more than one job. For the same price!

Politics is a 'career', and people have to realise that they usually need to serve a 'visibility apprenticeship' to get their political career off the ground - and sometimes this can take a few years.

You may be right. However, a hotel room, a couple of rentboys and some creative application of a digicam or two might speed things up a little. (assuming one is not averse to a little blackmail that is, but what true politician isn't?)

No. Just me. And the really good news for you is, I'm doing more than one job. For the same price!

so what is the person doing who was appointed to replace you. or has he/she been let go?

You are doing your job on temorary contract, that person was doing your job on permanet contarct, sounds like two people instead of one to me, but hey I'm a lawyer, I can't add up.

You are doing your job on temorary contract, that person was doing your job on permanet contarct, sounds like two people instead of one to me, but hey I'm a lawyer, I can't add up.

What's your hourly rate? I could really use a Lawyer at this point in time that can't add or spell.

so what is the person doing who was appointed to replace you. or has he/she been let go?

That person was a consultant. They decided not to pay the extra consultancy rates when I was unsuccessful in the election.

Archived