Cash Stolen From Strand St.

DjDan

Looking at the quality of the CCTV images on the police website it should'nt take long to identify them.

Be careful what you say on race though, otherwise there will be questions in Tynwald. Lets face it if Blair has to comment on Big Brother surely we ought to have a government statement. Did you see the way he took the money... Used his hand... I wonder where that's been.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, leave the race out then - one fat bloke with greasy hair, and one small bloke who looks gay - is that PC enough?

thomascook1ij9.jpg

Better footage than the Cheers one, though, which is good:

Police Video - 5.1MB .mpg

Your right the guy in the tan jacket looks a right mincer. Do you think the bloke on the left is his big fat sugar daddy?

if that's Regy Dwightie on the right then does anyone know what his partner David Furniture looks like?

thing is all such staff are told don't risk any personal safety hand over the money.

obviously some newly arriveds who had a memory lapse in forgetting they are on an island and there is onlythe boat and airport as escape routes. wherever they are from clearly they haven't heard of face masks / balaclavas / ladies tights.

I don't understand how they managed to steal the cash. The cashiers are behind a screen and normally don't give you your currency until you give them payment for it.

Apparently the big one said "Excuse me meester" while the little one hit him on the head with a stick.

How hard can it be to find a fat ginger Elton John lookalike with a foreign accent in Douglas? Obviously not the brightest thieves to have washed up on our shores!

Only on the isle of man, :lol:

This is a true comedy moment

I wonder if they got an autograph of him.

I bet he is seen in the nearest flower shop buying a load of pansies

Archived