Cash Stolen From Strand St.

DjDan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg is that a travel destination now!

is there some Toursim publicity promoting Jurby ?

there is a new hotel going up down there isn't there? I just didn't think it was open yet. its boutique isn't it and got all the mod cons and latest fixtures and fittings. there's even a bar up there too isn't there.

omg is that a travel destination now!

is there some Toursim publicity promoting Jurby ?

there is a new hotel going up down there isn't there? I just didn't think it was open yet. its boutique isn't it and got all the mod cons and latest fixtures and fittings. there's even a bar up there too isn't there.

When I WAS at R.A.F. Jurby we had a Cinema and Theatre PLUS WRAF'S

'European accent' - so does that mean Northern Irish, English, Scottish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Estonian, Danish, Flemish, Latvian, Greek, Spanish??

Oops, forgot Welsh, and you know, some people might think a South African accent might be European.

Not trying to be pedantic, but 'European accent' could be anything!

Edited to add:-

EnergyFM report quotes 'Foreign accent' - so could be any of the above and a whole scutch more!!!

'European accent' - so does that mean Northern Irish, English, Scottish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Estonian, Danish, Flemish, Latvian, Greek, Spanish??

Oops, forgot Welsh, and you know, some people might think a South African accent might be European.

Not trying to be pedantic, but 'European accent' could be anything!

Funny, I understand it to mean, from outside Britain/United Kingdom/Ireland but within Europe.

Funny, I understand it to mean, from outside Britain/United Kingdom/Ireland but within Europe.

Hardly narrows it down though, does it?

No, they could be French, there bold enough to do something like that, plus they serve shite raw/blue steak and dont put English in the menus so you have to guess, twats!

Archived