Panic Buying Hits The Island

Tango

With the news spreading fast (among the mothers at Peel clothworkers anyway...) about the possible cancellation of ferries for the next 3 days panic buying has started.

Tescos is like a Christmas eve at 2 o clock in the afternoon.

It was great to watch the panic buyers walk out with their trollies piled high and hit the force 10 winds! Get yourselves down there - there's bread and bog roll everywhere.

WE"RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEE!!!!!!

I still have many tins and milk and things from millenium disater that didnt occur.

I didnt panic buy but over weeks. It is time that is like rthis I can go into cupboard understairs and say " well, Bieryes, you have provided for your family, at last".

So maybe if windy weather is 4 days or so I can prove I was right but still, a bit late as it was meant for 6 years ago or so.

I still have many tins and milk and things from millenium disater that didnt occur.

I didnt panic buy but over weeks. It is time that is like rthis I can go into cupboard understairs and say " well, Bieryes, you have provided for your family, at last".

So maybe if windy weather is 4 days or so I can prove I was right but still, a bit late as it was meant for 6 years ago or so.

Archived