Luxury Apartments Coming Soon To Onchan Village Centre

copycat

Seems to me that most objectors and tree huggers already have nice homes of their own.

Apartments sound a much better use of that building to me, as long as Coutts (or whoever) don't make another fortune out of obtaining change of use consent. They DID abandon ship, remember - to make big profits out of that would be an outrage.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPMCE are meeting this coming week. I shall bring all these comments and any others you may care to make to the attention of the committee. From criticism can come improvements.

It really shows how difficult it is to get balance. As a result a significant section of the community are in danger of not always being adequately represented at planning meetings. Voluntary societies with unpaid volunteers do a tremendous amount of good work, but there must be more effort to bring the ordinary person into the planning process.

I want to bring younger people in but it is proving a problem as volunteers of any age these days are difficult to come by with the busyness of life.

• 2 weeks later...
Also coming soon to Onchan are the new owners of Ballacain House little Mill. I wonder if the previous owners have applied for a Commissioners house

Funny you should say that,I seen the previous owners moving house today,and no it wasnt a commissoners house they were moving into.

Also coming soon to Onchan are the new owners of Ballacain House little Mill. I wonder if the previous owners have applied for a Commissioners house

Funny you should say that,I seen the previous owners moving house today,and no it wasnt a commissoners house they were moving into.

Ex Chief Minister in moving house shocker!

Archived