The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

I watched Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon the other day.

Once I recovered from the coma it put me into, I was then distressed to find out the Michael "Big Bang Man" Bay is going to direct the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film. Except they aren't Mutants this time....they're aliens.

Yet another piece of my childhood raped by MB.

Watched the Avengers last night. Quite a long film, but it never got boring and some funny little moments in it.

I would have thought that most of the audience would know by now that this run of films have an extra bit after the main credits, so those who got up and left as soon as the credits started rolling missed out in getting an extra bit of story and a clue of what's going to happen next.

Watched 'We Need to Talk About Kevin' the other night. Afterwards emailed my sister who has a two year old boy and told her not to watch it. It's a good film, didn't do too well at the box office though, took less than it cost to make.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Llast night watched The Divide. Thought it was okay, but was glad when it ended, had to cover my eyes during a few of the gruesome bits.

[media=]

[/media]

Saw this on XBox Live and liked the look of it, but the wife wanted to watch some shit with Hayden Christian is with killer shadows.