The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

Iron Man 3.

Loads of boom and bang and whatnot. Not too bad, especially in Imax 3D, but a bit lost on me in places as I didn't watch the first two and was just dragged along for this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to watching Dredd in 3D.

Good film, although I expected Dredd to be alot harsher than he was, considering this version is that much closer to the 2000AD comic version.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2013/jan/25/judge-dredd-gay-writers-hint

He is the futuristic policeman whose personal desires have always come second to his love for the law. But the writers of Judge Dredd have caused a stir among fans by appearing to suggest he will come out as gay.

The latest edition of the comic 2000 AD is titled Closet and deals with the issue of a teenager coming out.

The first page appears to show the legendary lawman in a passionate clinch with another man in a gay club, with the caption: "I guess, somehow, I'd always known I was gay. I was just too scared to admit it."

Now that should be an interesting movie! ermm.gif

Any bets that the first gay Transformer will turn into a Prius?laugh.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter last night. Didn't really hold out much hope with it being any good (the title alone gives the impression that it's going to be pap) and was gladly surprised to see I was correct, total pap.

Not worth the time, effort or, in our case, the HDD space on the Sky box.

Watched Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter last night. Didn't really hold out much hope with it being any good (the title alone gives the impression that it's going to be pap) and was gladly surprised to see I was correct, total pap.

Not worth the time, effort or, in our case, the HDD space on the Sky box.

Agreed terrible film, the books quite good though.