US Figures for March:

DS: 508k

PS2: 280k

Wii: 259k

X360: 199k

PSP: 180k

GBA: 148k

PS3: 130k

Sony outsold their own new console 2-1. PS3 = Betamax :)

Last weeks figures for Japan:

DS: 133k

Wii: 75k

PSP: 24k

PS2: 12k

PS3: 11k

Oh dear me...

The games still aren't out foir it, when they start comeing out then i think people will see a bit more of the potential in it. The screens and footage of Assassin's Creed and Heavenly Sword look utterly amazing. That said, i can't believe that the PS2 has double the sales of the PS3, thats amazing, stupid yanks.

In other news, God Of War 2, originally to be released end of march, is out next week sometime. ;)

looks like the affects of the cheaper hardware is about to hit. Rumours of a 50 quid decrease happening very very soon.

Also pro evo 7 is being developed on the ps3 then ported to 360 and pc. so any pro evo fans out there. ps3 is the way to go.

looks like the affects of the cheaper hardware is about to hit. Rumours of a 50 quid decrease happening very very soon.

Also pro evo 7 is being developed on the ps3 then ported to 360 and pc. so any pro evo fans out there. ps3 is the way to go.

It's already had a £25 decrease in most places, will this mean an extra £50 off on top of that?

nah mate..its over priced and no one is buying it.....and the numbers decrease by the day...we still got over 400 of the fuckers on my shop floor coz no one wants em.....or blu ray...hd dvd sales are outstriiping it by a mile, and we still cant get enough wii's, also we have sold out of our stock of 360's and the hd dvd addon for the 360 has moved big time since the ps3 launch...dont get me started on the amount of ps3's weve had returned.....

sony's song..."there maybe trouble ahead"

with numbers as bad as the ps3 is getting its not gonna be long b4 developers start asking themselves if they really want to develop for an expensive and not very popular machine at all....

not to mention that after august those grills wont be able to play all features on blu ray films.....as bd standard isnt even finalised till then, so those special features wont be accessable by them, so you'll have to by another over priced bd player to get your moneys worth....

and hd dvd is winning in europe..... :lol:

hugs and stuff

os....something to make sony lose even more.....halo 3

360's a good proposition right now, but the reliability issues really area problem. Plus it's a bit worrying the way MS dropped the original xbox like a stone as soon as the 360 came out.

There's also the whole japan thing, the 360's dived there badly, so I wouldn't count on too much jap developer support.

On the 360 front there was an interesting article in forbes. Saying that the Microsoft shareholders are more than p1ssed off at the massive losses the gaming division is making.

Majorily p1ssed off shareholders is not good news.

Ray you say hd dvd is outselling bluray, everything I have read has said Bluray is outselling hd dvd 3 to 1......

As for the Ps3. I have both the Ps3 and 360 sitting side by side and I play both regularly. I can safely say Motorstorm and F1 look better and run smoother than any game I have on 360.

I will compare again when I get my hands on Forza2 soon.

On the 360 front there was an interesting article in forbes. Saying that the Microsoft shareholders are more than p1ssed off at the massive losses the gaming division is making.

Majorily p1ssed off shareholders is not good news.

That's why the xbox 1 was dropped so fast. Development support stopped very early after the 360 was announced, and now there's fuck all new releases. This is the danger with the 360, it's such a poor seller that it's not really economically viable.

As for the Ps3. I have both the Ps3 and 360 sitting side by side and I play both regularly. I can safely say Motorstorm and F1 look better and run smoother than any game I have on 360.

I will compare again when I get my hands on Forza2 soon.

Lend us a tenner you rich bastard!

Archived