Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

Your better being billy no mates with a ps3 than a paedo with a wii.

I don't actually own either but nice work on adding more weight to my 'retard' theory with comments like this.

As for paying 10k to play a football game on a console... well, I guess I just can't relate to being that inept at everything else in life that it would be that important.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you dont Ans. I was making reference to a previous comment i made about wii owners.

but if u can pigeon hole ps3 owners i can pigeon hole wii owners... sounds fair to me.

So thats u a retard with me then... see u in ballamona.

pro evo is coming out on all formats but the ps3 is the sku. theres rumours going around that the ps3 version is going to be called premier edition or something.

But whatever its called sony always gets the best version of pro evo. you can try argue that one but I wouldnt if i was u.

as for edge being wrong.. They could be right/wrong or whatever. I dont give a sh1t, they are the biggest bunch of self loving wnkers known to man, people like that should all be lined up against a wall and shot.

and nope ill be buying winning eleven 11 as soon as it comes out just like i said.

your not inept at anything ans cus u are the man!!!! I know this as fact so I bow down to you and your massive brain power. I take everything i have said back .. and I agree with ans.

I know you dont Ans. I was making reference to a previous comment i made about wii owners.

but if u can pigeon hole ps3 owners i can pigeon hole wii owners... sounds fair to me.

So thats u a retard with me then... see u in ballamona.

pro evo is coming out on all formats but the ps3 is the sku. theres rumours going around that the ps3 version is going to be called premier edition or something.

But whatever its called sony always gets the best version of pro evo. you can try argue that one but I wouldnt if i was u.

as for edge being wrong.. They could be right/wrong or whatever. I dont give a sh1t, they are the biggest bunch of self loving wnkers known to man, people like that should all be lined up against a wall and shot.

and nope ill be buying winning eleven 11 as soon as it comes out just like i said.

your not inept at anything ans cus u are the man!!!! I know this as fact so I bow down to you and your massive brain power. I take everything i have said back .. and I agree with ans.

Hmmm, you are clearly more in need of Ballamona than ans. You last couple of posts prove why Sony fanboys are arsebandits, it's the whole "It's the best and I don't care what you say, I don't have to prove anything to those who don't think PlayStations are the best consoles ever made ever coz they are, I said so. So there. Now give me back my ball coz I'm going home"....back it up or shut the fuck up.

I have a PS3 and whilst I think it's pretty darn good at what it does, I haven't played on a 360 so I don't know just how good PS3 is. There are plenty of people who could give me hundreds of reasons as to why it's a waste of money but I've got it now and I'm more then happy with the games I've got and the freebie bit of fun downloads too. There will be more games and I do think that Bluray is the way forward, as do the majority of the main movie making studios it would seem. If in a years time, it proves itself to be a waste of money, because Bluray falls flat and the game makers grow sweeter on xbox because of delays in producion then I will be disappointed in Sony for not maing the most of what is, essentially, a bloody good console.

Edit for spelling!

I agree Sony fan boys are arse bandits. in fact any fan boy is an arse bandit thats obvious.

I own the ps3 and the 360 so im one of the few in this thread that can actually comment based on actual time on both.

Its simple

the 360 gets more use from me as there are more fun games on it at the moment. But im keeping my PS3 because its a better system with alot more potential. Ive read that the current games use 20% of the ps3 power. If thats true its scary.

The question is can sony fill the potential and also will many game makers have the balls to design/produce cross platform games but built seperately that will take advantage of the extra power, guaranteed hd and bluray storage space.

Not that interesting

considering it costs about 5p and japs love gimmicky sh1t.

;)

It's about half the cost of the ps3, but selling 6x more, hmmm..

Japs love gimmicky shit? Why's it selling similarly in the USA and Europe too?

Not that interesting

;)

Would you care to show me where you can buy them for "about 5p" or are you talking out of your well used arse.....?

And what i posted relates to the PS3, so whats you point?

Not that interesting

;)

Would you care to show me where you can buy them for "about 5p" or are you talking out of your well used arse.....?

And what i posted relates to the PS3, so whats you point?

I was talking to droid. wake up lee.

Archived