Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spanner: Gears isn't an fps game, you tit!

See play are doing a good psthreetamax deal:

PS3 - £424.99

Resistance - £49.99

Motorstorm - £49.99

Genji - £49.99

Click - £24.99

HDMI Cable - £14.99

= RRP:£614.94

Plays price: £399

See play are doing a good psthreetamax deal:

Are you Slim's sockpuppet?

Nope, it's just funny :)

HHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAHahahhahahaHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAhaha oooo me sides... HAHAHAAHAAhhahahahaha oh my god i cant stop laughing

HAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha...

Wow its just like being at a jim davidson gig................................................................. :rolleyes:

Shock... play knock 25 quid off the RRP. (read about the new bundle u pillock).. and chuck in genji which isnt selling and a quid hdmi cable ....... you really are a plank droid.

ps. gears isnt a fps.. ok u got me there... .. its a tps... sh1t. call the cops.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAHahahhahahaHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAhaha oooo me sides... HAHAHAAHAAhhahahahaha oh my god i cant stop laughing

HAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha...

Wow its just like being at a jim davidson gig................................................................. :rolleyes:

Shock... play knock 25 quid off the RRP. (read about the new bundle u pillock).. and chuck in genji which isnt selling and a quid hdmi cable ....... you really are a plank droid.

ps. gears isnt a fps.. ok u got me there... .. its a tps... sh1t. call the cops.

Mate, please wind you neck in, your getting more neurotic than a neurotic person, whos been told being neurotic is going out of fashion.

And to tempt you even more bonkers

Eh? It's a different bundle, no extra controller but an extra game, dvd and a hdmi cable (rrp 20 quid). What's sony's got to do with anything?

Eh? It's a different bundle, no extra controller but an extra game, dvd and a hdmi cable (rrp 20 quid). What's sony's got to do with anything?

Excatly..

Love it or hate it GT5 is looking absolutely mind blowing.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22574.html

Still just a demo, no sign of the full game even on the release radar, still no car damage, crap AI, and still the vids are all of replay mode and not in game.

I love dGT on the ps2, but they really need to pull their fingers out, PGR and Forza have overtaken em.

Love it or hate it GT5 is looking absolutely mind blowing.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22574.html

Still just a demo, no sign of the full game even on the release radar, still no car damage, crap AI, and still the vids are all of replay mode and not in game.

I love dGT on the ps2, but they really need to pull their fingers out, PGR and Forza have overtaken em.

It might look "ok" but its nothing compared to the so called real time footage that was shown about 3 years ago now... oh scratch that it was a lie. same as the Kill zone footage all lies.

Ohh and they said that damage will be available, but it may be a buyable download later.... handy..

Archived