Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

been checking out on some cheap medium sized HDTV's...i've had dealings with this company before ( for the monitor ) and found them to be really good...

http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/Search...&sku=133001

£300 for a 32inch TV? sounds OK to me :huh:

edited to say :

I'm more looking forward to " Uncharted: Drake's Fortune " ( looks like a true next gen Tomb-Raider ) and " The Agency ", the spy based MMORPG on the PS3...

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/848/848445.html

The 360 still has me though, so i'm not moving just yet, i just wanted to get info so I wasn't stuck with a console that I couldn't play...

Thanks again for the info

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u didnt like god of war droid? :huh:

anyways back to one of the most anticipated games on ps3

GT!!

http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/857/8571...mg_4801523.html

Now that is looking smart. Dont need to worry about the handling or physics cus they will be spot on as always.

Also heard a rumour that Rock bands guitars will only be wireless on ps3... if thats the case Ill be getting rock band on ps3 and gh3 on 360 i reckon.

Great, screenshots of a game that most likely won't even show in this country till 2009, is that all you've got?

Also heard a rumour that Rock bands guitars will only be wireless on ps3... if thats the case Ill be getting rock band on ps3 and gh3 on 360 i reckon.

I'm calling horseshit, it's a pretty old story. MS just updated the dashboard to support 3rd party wireless devices.

If it can't do wireless, how is the 360 going to do 2 guitars a mic and drums with only 2 usb/controller ports?

On Tom Clanceys SIX VEGAS there are alot of Yanks talking to each other, can someone plz tell me where i can get buy these microphones and what are they called.

Thanks

I use a Motorola H500 which I picked up at the Manx Telecom shop. http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/d...balObjectId=101

There's loads of choice though in bluetooth headsets. Just google 'ps3 bluetooth headset'

Great, screenshots of a game that most likely won't even show in this country till 2009, is that all you've got?

I'm calling horseshit, it's a pretty old story. MS just updated the dashboard to support 3rd party wireless devices.

If it can't do wireless, how is the 360 going to do 2 guitars a mic and drums with only 2 usb/controller ports?

Import it, ps3 is region free.. its down for end of this year.

The 3rd party wireless devices support im guessing is for gh3. (its out in a couple of months, Rock band is going back to 2008).

The GH3 makers are the only ones being "allowed" to use MS' wireless technology.

Thats prob where the rumour has come from.

Im assuming on 360 it would be done the same as a pc .. with a derrr de derrr...... usb hub. shock gasp horror.

Chapperlin. good info on the bluetooth headsets cheers. Been meaning to get one for a while now. ta.

"Jabra" is the headset make of choice for the ps3

Ive got a jabra 250bt works well:)

I believe the head set to be bundled with warhawk is a jabra 500 something, thinbk its out next month . May be worth waiting?

Yeah cheers, Im going away in 2 weeks but I dont think I can wait till then so may just order online.

Ive noticed alot of headsets are out of stock.

People must forget they have a headset on, the other day I was listening to a demestic.

Archived