Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

"Jabra" is the headset make of choice for the ps3

Ive got a jabra 250bt works well:)

I believe the head set to be bundled with warhawk is a jabra 500 something, thinbk its out next month . May be worth waiting?

sorted, just bought one.

Has anyone bought used games from amazon and do they work, Ive been second hand shop at the end of the street that sells games and some of them dont work, they crash half way through the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone bought used games from amazon and do they work, Ive been second hand shop at the end of the street that sells games and some of them dont work, they crash half way through the game.

Yeah i've used amazon to buy second hand game, never had any problems, games always delivered on time and looking like new.

See Paramounts delivered a blow to bluray today by announcing that it's going to be exclusively HD DVD from now on (excluding speilburg films):

Paramount Home Entertainment will launch its exclusive HD DVD program with the release of the blockbuster comedy hit "Blades of Glory" on August 28th and follow with two of the biggest grossing movies of the year "Transformers" and "Shrek the Third". These three titles alone represent more than $1.5 billion in box office ticket sales worldwide.

Given Universal is also not producing blu-ray, is that the end for the format for movies?

See Paramounts delivered a blow to bluray today by announcing that it's going to be exclusively HD DVD from now on (excluding speilburg films):

Paramount Home Entertainment will launch its exclusive HD DVD program with the release of the blockbuster comedy hit "Blades of Glory" on August 28th and follow with two of the biggest grossing movies of the year "Transformers" and "Shrek the Third". These three titles alone represent more than $1.5 billion in box office ticket sales worldwide.

Given Universal is also not producing blu-ray, is that the end for the format for movies?

Sounds like Microsoft has been passing out a few very large brown envelopes stuffed with cash :D

Not while sony own one of the major film studios. + there are now rumours that universal is gonna go blue ray exclusive :o

There are some daft licensing headaches around 3rd party controllers, so it might be true. It's been reported that gh stuf works in rock band though, so if you're buying GH3, you'll have a wireless controller already.

Aaaanyway, what the fuck are sony on at Leipzig? PSP as a GPS, PS3 as a pvr, er, that's ok and all, but where are the fucking games?! They've utterly lost the plot!

I believe the head set to be bundled with warhawk is a jabra 500 something, thinbk its out next month . May be worth waiting?

Hiya, just recieved the Jabra 250 for the PS3 but cant seem to get it to charge, when charging is the blue light meant to flash or is it meant to be a solid blue light.

Its been on charge all bloody day ad its still dead.

Cheers

There are some daft licensing headaches around 3rd party controllers, so it might be true. It's been reported that gh stuf works in rock band though, so if you're buying GH3, you'll have a wireless controller already.

Aaaanyway, what the fuck are sony on at Leipzig? PSP as a GPS, PS3 as a pvr, er, that's ok and all, but where are the fucking games?! They've utterly lost the plot!

Gt5 prologue in car footage shown and looks AMAZING!. pro evo 2008 looking as good as i had hoped... killzone2 still looking mint. uncharted thingy really impressing.. MAFIA 2 ANNOUNCED!!! mafia on the pc was one of the best games ever.

looks like we are finally getting there with the ps3.. about time to.

Hiya, just recieved the Jabra 250 for the PS3 but cant seem to get it to charge, when charging is the blue light meant to flash or is it meant to be a solid blue light.

Cheers

Flashing blue light = charging. solid blue should = charged.

When u say its dead what do you mean? It could be that uve not hooked it up properly with the ps3. Make sure u follow the online instructions for settign up a blue tooth headset. Iirc it took me a few goes to sort it out first time round

Cheers

Flashing blue light = charging. solid blue should = charged.

When u say its dead what do you mean? It could be that uve not hooked it up properly with the ps3. Make sure u follow the online instructions for settign up a blue tooth headset. Iirc it took me a few goes to sort it out first time round

When I take it off the charger its just dead, i cant get it to light up and the PS3 cant detect it.

im now charging it with a flashing blue light instead of the solid blue light so see what happens.

Thanks

Gt5 prologue in car footage shown and looks AMAZING!. pro evo 2008 looking as good as i had hoped... killzone2 still looking mint. uncharted thingy really impressing.. MAFIA 2 ANNOUNCED!!! mafia on the pc was one of the best games ever.

looks like we are finally getting there with the ps3.. about time to.

Woohoo!

Within six months or so, PS3 owners should actually have something worth playing!

(By which time a PS3 will cost £99.99, so I might get one myself.)

Early hardware converts FTW!

Within six months or so, PS3 owners should actually have something worth playing!

(By which time a PS3 will cost £99.99, so I might get one myself.)

And even then, it's preview code for a game released in 2009!

But don't worry, so your ps3 wont sit idle all that time gathering dust, you can use it as a video recorder!

Archived