Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

I find it quite staggering how, 41 pages in, the Xbox guys still rant and rave like demented wazzags any time anyone dares to post something pro-playstation in a playstation thread. As soon as they can they fly in, quotes/links ablazing, furiously pulling the head off it about how their machine is the best when in fact the only thing that is better about it is the games are in plentiful supply. But the PS3 is starting to build up a repetoire of its own now, so that argument will be futile shortly. Also completely ignoring the fact that the Xbox with all the trimmings, or even half the trimmings and having to pay to play online costs a fair wedge, yet saying the playstation is a rip off? There's probably about 30 quid in it! :lol:

I find it quite staggering that you can complain abou console advocasy, then dive into some console advocasy? You're the only one permitted to do this some how?

30 quid my arse, I paid 250 for my xbox premium with 3 games, and nowt more. Got me live sub free with some offer, and I have a network point and dont want a hd dvd. So that's not 30 quid is it? A ps3 would have cost me 200 quid more, and the games would have been crapper. Bargain.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it quite staggering how, 41 pages in, the Xbox guys still rant and rave like demented wazzags any time anyone dares to post something pro-playstation in a playstation thread. As soon as they can they fly in, quotes/links ablazing, furiously pulling the head off it about how their machine is the best when in fact the only thing that is better about it is the games are in plentiful supply. But the PS3 is starting to build up a repetoire of its own now, so that argument will be futile shortly. Also completely ignoring the fact that the Xbox with all the trimmings, or even half the trimmings and having to pay to play online costs a fair wedge, yet saying the playstation is a rip off? There's probably about 30 quid in it! :lol:

I find it quite staggering that you can complain abou console advocasy, then dive into some console advocasy? You're the only one permitted to do this some how?

30 quid my arse, I paid 250 for my xbox premium with 3 games, and nowt more. Got me live sub free with some offer, and I have a network point and dont want a hd dvd. So that's not 30 quid is it? A ps3 would have cost me 200 quid more, and the games would have been crapper. Bargain.

You can't argue with PS3 owners, man.

They're like Scientologists, except a lot less logical and from far more of an alien world.

Although i'm not really am i?

Good for you, bollocks most of it i'll wager, but nice try. 40 sheets then.

<retreats back into his:can't be arsed arguing with gimps who know everything:mode>

How can u not remember world of cockend stuart ....slim!

that post on the 360 was one of the best ever.

With chopley copying and pasting every reply from manx forums into world of cockends forum for all his bumboys to chugg over.

Ans came into his own on that thread if i remember rightly.

and btw chop.. pgr3 was a class game and so was cod2. Both online and offline and that did me fine and dandy on launch. You can go into ur sequel whinge all u like but if u sat and played them both at the time

they were a step up in gaming experience from the xbox.

Anyway back on ps3 since this is a ps3 thread.

There is rumours going round gt5 prologue is going to be a free download...!!! i wud happily pay 30 quid for it..

How can u not remember world of cockend stuart ....slim!

that post on the 360 was one of the best ever.

With chopley copying and pasting every reply from manx forums into world of cockends forum for all his bumboys to chugg over.

Ans came into his own on that thread if i remember rightly.

and btw chop.. pgr3 was a class game and so was cod2. Both online and offline and that did me fine and dandy on launch. You can go into ur sequel whinge all u like but if u sat and played them both at the time

they were a step up in gaming experience from the xbox.

Anyway back on ps3 since this is a ps3 thread.

There is rumours going round gt5 prologue is going to be a free download...!!! i wud happily pay 30 quid for it..

Is being a congenital retard a pre-requisite of being allowed to buy a PS3?

Is being a congenital retard a pre-requisite of being allowed to buy a PS3?

Cant be or you would have loads of ps3s...... der dum chhh.

dont cry cus im taking the p1ss out of ur "love".

To quote you....

"I honestly think Stu is pretty much the most committed, brilliant and independent games journalist the world currently has."

:huh::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, how have you played Stranglehold on the ps3 spanna?

Where did i say i had played Stranglehold on ps3? Didnt i say "hands on experience"

calm down chops .... u love worldoftool.. I think he is a washed up has been .... everyone is allowed an opinion....

So "hands on experience" doesn't mean you've played it? What exactly does "hands on experience" mean then?

It means he was having a wank whilst looking at his PS3, dreaming of all the fantastic games he might be able to play in the year 2012.

This thread's ace. I've had Wii/360 and now PS3 and they're all quality machines.

But this chucklesome bickering is as old as mankind itself - back when one cavegeek said to another that his triangle piece of flint pwns his mate's square piece etc etc.

You may continue. :)

This thread's ace. I've had Wii/360 and now PS3 and they're all quality machines.

But this chucklesome bickering is as old as mankind itself - back when one cavegeek said to another that his triangle piece of flint pwns his mate's square piece etc etc.

You may continue. :)

I agree whole-heartedly.

It's just like the Spectrum and Commodore 64 all over again, except this time around, we can use the internet to cuss each other up with rude words and silly pictures :D

So "hands on experience" doesn't mean you've played it? What exactly does "hands on experience" mean then?

It means he was having a wank whilst looking at his PS3, dreaming of all the fantastic games he might be able to play in the year 2012.

Now, you see, i've already done that wanker joke bit thing, can you not get some original material ffs?

Archived