Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

So "hands on experience" doesn't mean you've played it? What exactly does "hands on experience" mean then?

It means he was having a wank whilst looking at his PS3, dreaming of all the fantastic games he might be able to play in the year 2012.

Now, you see, i've already done that wanker joke bit thing, can you not get some original material ffs?

Since we're talking about the PS3, which has no original material for it, I figured it was in keeping with the subject matter.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did i say i had played Stranglehold on ps3? Didnt i say "hands on experience"

So "hands on experience" doesn't mean you've played it? What exactly does "hands on experience" mean then?

jesus i thought u were smart slim.

it means people have played it. Rather than just seeing videos of it running.

Thought that was pretty obvious myself.

jesus i thought u were smart slim.

it means people have played it. Rather than just seeing videos of it running.

Thought that was pretty obvious myself.

Ha, you're talking about someone elses hands on experience? Some unspecified person? What a bunch of arse!

Ha, you're talking about someone elses hands on experience? Some unspecified person? What a bunch of arse!

Why do u care? U dont have a Ps3 and neither does chops for that matter.. so why do u give a sh1t about what goes on in the ps3 world?

Because they furiously pull/rip/tug away at the thought of having something better than somebody else. Embarrassing isn't it?

Why do u care? U dont have a Ps3 and neither does chops for that matter.. so why do u give a sh1t about what goes on in the ps3 world?

Are you really this daft? You were comparing 360 to PS3 games, saying which was better on each platform, so this wasn't a PS3 point only you were making. Do you have the memory of a goldfish?

Last time I was in B&Q they were knocking out 36 alkaline AA batteries for something ridiculous like £3.99, which would last the average 360 user a couple of years and more.

Eh? We're on our 3rd pair of Duracells. So (between 2 controllers) 36 alkaline batteries would last us....take away 1, carry the 2....less than 3 months. Bu that's by the by, I should get acoupleof rechargeable battery packs.

Also, it's a fair point about Live gold subs. £40 each? Joke.

And spanna, you did make it sound like you had the experience of the games you listed, that's how it read mate.

(ps choppo, your sig is from my fave song :wub: )

Eh? We're on our 3rd pair of Duracells. So (between 2 controllers) 36 alkaline batteries would last us....take away 1, carry the 2....less than 3 months. Bu that's by the by, I should get acoupleof rechargeable battery packs.

The fact remains that decent alkaline batteries are incredibly cheap these days, so you can afford to just chuck them in the bin.

Another option is to get a set of 4 AA rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries complete with a charger (usually aimed at digi camera owners), you can get them off the net for about £15 and you'll never have to buy batteries again (and four batteries is enough for two controllers of course).

Or you could get the ReZap, which recharges standard alkaline batteries that aren't supposed to be rechargeable. We've got one, and it's ace.

http://www.rezap.com.au/

All you have to do is buy a big pack of those really cheap alkaline batteries from B&Q, and keep on recharging them!

You get what you pay for, XBox Live and the Live Arcade totally blows away the comparable PS3 alternatives, and yes I have had proper hands-on experience with them both. (And that's not like spanna's hands-on experience, which apparently means that someone, somewhere in the world, once touched what it is he's talking about.)

(ps choppo, your sig is from my fave song :wub: )

It's a truly magnificent track isn't it :)

I'm equally fond of many other Dire Straits tracks, but the lyrics of that song are unusually beautiful.

Avoid the packs and just get some rechargable AA's, far betterer.

But then again, live doesn't suck. Try the ps3 or wii online and you see just how fucking amazing live is. It's all seamless, it just works, and it's got stacks on it. You have to install things on the ps3, that's just mental. MS have gotten stuff wrong with the 360, but Live isn't, it rules, and it's worth the dosh.

You get what you pay for, XBox Live and the Live Arcade totally blows away the comparable PS3 alternatives, and yes I have had proper hands-on experience with them both. (And that's not like spanna's hands-on experience, which apparently means that someone, somewhere in the world, once touched what it is he's talking about.)

Lol Yes, I agree that XBL is better than the PS3 'version', it pisses all over it, but then it's Microsoft, you'd expect that service to be better than the PS3 alternative. IMO, it most probably is £40 better but not £120 or even £80 better. I think having to pay a sub per person is a joke. What if you've got 3 or 4 kids? Nightmare! The cost of subs alone in some households could buy a PS3.

The PS3 online gaming is a very smooth so far, maybe it's down to the individual games but from what I've played, Resistance and Rainbow 6 over a wireless network are better than Gears on a wired connection. Even in single player mode off-line Gears jumps around when there are more than 6 characters in close proximity shooting each other.

It's a really, really great song. Very meaningful.

Argh! My space bar is SHITE!!

Lol Yes, I agree that XBL is better than the PS3 'version', it pisses all over it, but then it's Microsoft, you'd expect that service to be better than the PS3 alternative. IMO, it most probably is £40 better but not £120 or even £80 better. I think having to pay a sub per person is a joke. What if you've got 3 or 4 kids? Nightmare! The cost of subs alone in some households could buy a PS3.

The PS3 online gaming is a very smooth so far, maybe it's down to the individual games but from what I've played, Resistance and Rainbow 6 over a wireless network are better than Gears on a wired connection. Even in single player mode off-line Gears jumps around when there are more than 6 characters in close proximity shooting each other.

It's a really, really great song. Very meaningful.

Argh! My space bar is SHITE!!

Is xbl/xbla arcade really that good?

Whatever the case the psn is catching up fast-

http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360/game/...0024§ionId=1006

Agree, but this is the way things are going. At least with the 360 other accounts can play the stuff you've downloaded from Live Arcade, on the ps3 you can't. Bioshocks the same apparently, the drm is linked to a single user, so two people can't play it on the same pc with different users. Lame.

Not really anthing to do with the service, as the games are hosted on other peoples consoles. Gears is generally fine for me, but I tend to play with people not too far away.

Are you really this daft? You were comparing 360 to PS3 games, saying which was better on each platform, so this wasn't a PS3 point only you were making. Do you have the memory of a goldfish?

This is my point. why do u care if the ps3 has the better version in the multiformat games? You are still getting a decent game on ur 360 so what are u so upset about.

Anyhoo. back on about ps3.

Gt 5 prologue out before the end of the year.

16 cars! 1080p... and looking like that..... I love forza2 but the second gt5 prologue comes out .. forza2 is going to the back of the shelf!

Archived