Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you really this daft? You were comparing 360 to PS3 games, saying which was better on each platform, so this wasn't a PS3 point only you were making. Do you have the memory of a goldfish?

This is my point. why do u care if the ps3 has the better version in the multiformat games? You are still getting a decent game on ur 360 so what are u so upset about.

Anyhoo. back on about ps3.

Gt 5 prologue out before the end of the year.

16 cars! 1080p... and looking like that..... I love forza2 but the second gt5 prologue comes out .. forza2 is going to the back of the shelf!

OH LORD!

post-7247-1189125067_thumb.jpg

What about demos? If I'd downloaded bioshock, for 100hrs or whatever it was, could anyone else play it or would they have to download it on their own account?

Anyone can play em. Not sure what the score is if you download a live arcade game to someone elses console with your account.

At least with the 360 other accounts can play the stuff you've downloaded from Live Arcade, on the ps3 you can't.

Not true. Unless you mean the ps3 doesnt have live arcade?

Wrong Slim.

on the ps3 any (live arcade style) game u buy can be downloaded up to 5 times on anyones machine or account.

(On the 360 u cant do that ...well MS aimed to not let u do that but I think there is a way around it, I seem to have all my live arcade stuff working on both my 360s anyway)

on the ps3 any (live arcade style) game u buy can be downloaded up to 5 times on anyones machine or account.

(On the 360 u cant do that ...well MS aimed to not let u do that but I think there is a way around it, I seem to have all my live arcade stuff working on both my 360s anyway)

I'm beginning to think you're actually properly mental. You're saying the 360 can't download to multiple consoles, but you're doing it anyway?

I'm beginning to think you're actually properly mental. You're saying the 360 can't download to multiple consoles, but you're doing it anyway?

Yes like you "cant" play a backedup game on a ps2. you "cant" play a region 1 dvd on a locked pc dvd drive..... u with me?

Yes like you "cant" play a backedup game on a ps2. you "cant" play a region 1 dvd on a locked pc dvd drive..... u with me?

So you're an evil law-breaker, is that what you're saying?

Someone call teh FEDS!

Talking of naughty people, see the PS3's been haxored with a similar explit to the psp one? You can now play copied games with nowt more than a little swap trick with some exploit code.

wrong.

All thats happened is some1 has managed to get some basic PS2 homebrew running on the ps3 using an old ps2 demo disc.

*Ray marshall stylee*

but but but ... the 360 lost $158 million dollars less than the ps3 therefore the 360 is the best and the ps3 is crap. and i will be telling everyone that the ps3 is a waste of space because the 360 lost less money in a quarter............ :lol:

dont give a shit that the 360 is a loss maker at the mo....fact is its ahead of the ps3.....

Archived