Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

Yes, they should give up. They were a whole 200 units down on the 360....And look at that woeful sales figure for the year to date....

:rolleyes:

It's the symbolism of it that matters.

It's like if Moses were handing out the ten commandments and everyone was in awe of him, but one guy piped up, "What a load of crap Moses, you're a fraud!"

The seed of discord would have been planted.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
360 outsold PS3 in Japan last week.

Surely Sony just have to give up now?

And the week before this the figures were:

# PlayStation 3 - 18,785

# PlayStation 2 - 11,698

# Xbox 360 - 3,718

It is well known this is a 'spike' in figures due to the release of Ace Combat 6 a well liked title in Japan. The same happened for Halo - an initial spike and then back to the same shitty sales of the 360 in Japan.

Yes, they should give up. They were a whole 200 units down on the 360....And look at that woeful sales figure for the year to date....

It's like if Moses were handing out the ten commandments and everyone was in awe of him, but one guy piped up, "What a load of crap Moses, you're a fraud!"

lol! My arse...

Look at the European sales figures...I can't find the link now but the PS3 has been out in Europe for what, 8 months? Sales Figures, over 1.9million units. 360, on sale in Europe for 23.5 months and has sold just over 4.1million units. It's been out for nearly 3 times as long and only just sold twice as many. In October, the PS3 outsold the the 360 2:1!

Yes, clearly it is dying a death, get rid of the PS3.....

I was disappointed with the 2.0 update yesterday. :angry:

Enjoying the Drakes demo today? Oh, you can't play it can you? (titter!) :)

Hey Slim droid why don't you crack your 'psthreetamax' joke again. It always gets a great laugh.

Oh no a PAL/NTSC glitch upset some people with fake US accounts downloading it in Europe early, big deal. At least the first reviews are coming in good:

"WOW!" That was the first word that came to my mind when playing this game. I've never seen anything like it, and its really quite overwhelming. Every graphical detail of the game has been worked on and I lack words to describe it. When you walk through bushes you actually see them bending and twitching naturally and the water of DFis up there with the very best. I have never seen graphics this good on any console and in my opinion it sets a whole new standard for what can be done graphically in-game."

lol! My arse...

Look at the European sales figures...I can't find the link now but the PS3 has been out in Europe for what, 8 months? Sales Figures, over 1.9million units. 360, on sale in Europe for 23.5 months and has sold just over 4.1million units. It's been out for nearly 3 times as long and only just sold twice as many. In October, the PS3 outsold the the 360 2:1!

Yes, clearly it is dying a death, get rid of the PS3.....

What shall we do if we sold the PS3 dear, buy another 7 or 8 FPS's for the Xbox?

I still find it pretty sad that "adults" still go on about how their system is better and it has better games etc...who actually gives a shit?

Hey Slim droid why don't you crack your 'psthreetamax' joke again. It always gets a great laugh.

Behave, can't more than one person take the piss out of the ps3? Have a look at threespeach, there's hundreds on there!

"WOW!" That was the first word that came to my mind when playing this game. I've never seen anything like it, and its really quite overwhelming. Every graphical detail of the game has been worked on and I lack words to describe it. When you walk through bushes you actually see them bending and twitching naturally and the water of DFis up there with the very best. I have never seen graphics this good on any console and in my opinion it sets a whole new standard for what can be done graphically in-game."

It looks top, I agree, just a shame they pissed folks around with the region locking. Shouldn't even be able to download a game you can't play, that's realy shoddy.

Archived