Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right people, stop arguing for a minute and recommend me 2 games.

One FPS (not CoD4 as I have it for the 360)

and one other (none of that rockband type stuff - not my cup o' tea)

GO!

"Shit I bought the wrong console" and "Fuck me I hope I've still got the receipt" are reckoned to pretty surefire PS3 winners.

You should also consider "Why do I have to pay for a racing game demo?" and I've heard good things about "Why does my PS3 look uglier than the final iteration of the post-op Courtney Love?"

etc blah blah 360 rulez and so on Commodore 64 ownz Spectrum - you know the score.

"Shit I bought the wrong console" and "Fuck me I hope I've still got the receipt" are reckoned to pretty surefire PS3 winners.

You should also consider "Why do I have to pay for a racing game demo?" and I've heard good things about "Why does my PS3 look uglier than the final iteration of post-op Courtney Love?"

etc blah blah 360 rulez and so on Commodore 64 ownz Spectrum - you know the score.

You're cool.

You should also consider "Why do I have to pay for a racing game demo?" and I've heard good things about "Why does my PS3 look uglier than the final iteration of post-op Courtney Love?"

You're cool.

I am pretty darned cool, although ultimately, I aim to be as cool as the "Ice Man" - who I am led to believe is a big PS3 fan, and as such, I must first voluntarily spunk a wedge of my cash up the wall and buy a PS3, to be as cool as he is.

MEET YOUR MASTER!

post-10141-1197752514_thumb.jpg

You're cool.

I am pretty darned cool, although ultimately, I aim to be as cool as the "Ice Man" - who I am led to believe is a big PS3 fan, and as such, I must first voluntarily spunk a wedge of my cash up the wall and buy a PS3, to be as cool as he is.

MEET YOUR MASTER!

Oh my fkin god your such a gay nob, i can't believe you like the "Ice Man" your so sad and fkin gay just like all the PS3 OWNerZ! i rule 4 life......

all i can say is STOP

10A%20(hammer).jpg HAMMER TIME!

You're cool.

MEET YOUR MASTER!

Oh my fkin god your such a gay nob, i can't believe you like the "Ice Man" your so sad and fkin gay just like all the PS3 OWNerZ! i rule 4 life......

all i can say is STOP

10A%20(hammer).jpg HAMMER TIME!

I CONCEDE DEFEAT!

Can't touch this.

Archived