the mo beats experience

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stream any PC game to your PS3 with no lag-

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/01/14/stream...s3-with-no-lag/

Check out the vid :D

Pretty sweet.

Clever trick, but utterly pointless. He only streams at 800x600, which is pants, and even then he's clearly getting single digit frame rates. Why would you play a game like crisis gimped up like that and not just go sit at the pc and play it properly? Or just plug it into his telly direct?

I guess with ps3 linux you can fire up an open source rdp client and run any app off your pc on the ps3 desktop? I can see that being a lot more handy.

http://kotaku.com/346073/ps3-megabox-homeb...mmitment+phobes

Megabox media player for the ps3, looks nice, does mkv and all sorts of stuff. Be interested to hear how it performs given the restrictions placed on hardware access.

Oops, I was nearly nice to the ps3, time to balance it with.......

US NPD's 2007 Hardware Totals

Nintendo DS - 8,500,000

Wii - 6,290,000

Xbox 360 - 4,620,000

PlayStation 2 - 3,970,000

PSP - 3,820,000

PlayStation 3 - 2,560,000

More ps2's sold in 2007 than ps3's, ouchey!

I think thats bcus the PS2 and others are cheaper and more sutible for kids, parents arnt gonna splash out £400/£500 on a PS3 when they can buy a PS2 and a Wii for next to nothing and keep the youngsters happy for hours, the game play and graphics are more for kids, I cant see kids managing PS3's that well.

Also its the US.. who gives a flying f*ck about the thick septics..

lets have another useless fact.. in france theres a larger installed base of ps3s than 360s.

excellent hurah for that.. blah blah blah.

Your the one who bought Rock band from the "Thick Septics"

thats another useless fact!

yep. one thing they are good for.

If you go on rockband forums you can see them all whinging like kids that europeans were allowed to import them in.

I stand by my first post.

Thick as p1g sh1t.

Cor, a racist too? Hows your rock band stuff holding together? Seeing lots of winging about the instruments falling apart?

More figures, yummy, total installed user base usa:

PlayStation 2 - 41,120,000

Game Boy Advance - 36,240,000

Nintendo DS - 17,650,000

PSP - 10,470,000

Xbox 360 - 9,150,000

Wii - 7,380,000

PlayStation 3 - 3,250,000

Funny. last time i checked American was not a race.

My guitar downstrum was bust the day i got it. (I got one of the initial batch) so i just opened it up and fixed it as per the rockband forum. The second issue of guitars had a different microswitch system which doesnt break. Soon as they are selling them oem ill get a couple.

My drums are fine (touch wood)

and the game is f ing great.!!! :D

lets have another useless fact.. in france theres a larger installed base of ps3s than 360s.

Except it's not a fact, it's a lie.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...=en&ie=UTF8

Sure, the PS3 might be catching up but it's not there yet. Anyway, the French aren't a good market to look at. They'd buy anything that wasn't American. As is demonstrated by the fact that the Wii has an installed base of about the same as the 360/PS3 combined!

Anyway, the French aren't a good market to look at. They'd buy anything that wasn't American. As is demonstrated by the fact that the Wii has an installed base of about the same as the 360/PS3 combined!

Id rather look at a european country than the septics, even if it is the french.. spit spit.

Archived