Ps3 Announced

the mo beats experience

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just shows how stupid Europeans are and why we were right to kick their asses in successive world wars.

The French like hairy armpits on girls and the Germans like David Hasselhoff. What can you do?

I thought the European figures included UK sales too?

Anyway enough of that crap, you mentioned hairy armpits - now you're talking! I'm partial to a bit of under arm roughage myself.... (oh and in my experience it's the Germans girls that go for the hairy look (frenchies have been clean so far) - I haven't experienced Hasselhoff....yet)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First impressions are good.

Main part downloaded very quickly(suprising) but when you enter a new "area" you need to download another smallish file-around 50mb.

It does seem alot "slicker" than i though it would be. I thought it was gonna be a bit gimmicky but for the few minutes i got wandering around before i hit a new area, everything seemed pretty cool :)

Main part downloaded very quickly(suprising) but when you enter a new "area" you need to download another smallish file-around 50mb.

It does seem alot "slicker" than i though it would be. I thought it was gonna be a bit gimmicky but for the few minutes i got wandering around before i hit a new area, everything seemed pretty cool :)

I don't really get what home is about...i've read some stuff, but still don't really " get it "? :unsure:

I don't really get what home is about...i've read some stuff, but still don't really " get it "? :unsure:

I think its for the cyber social networking/sims fans out there. (possibly groomers as well)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bioshock has just been announced as going gold, a demo will be released on the PSN on Thursday.

Seriously anyone who's not had the chance to play this gem of a shooter should definately check out the demo, awesome game, graphics and story.

I think the PS3 version also has puzzle rooms and some other extras.

• 1 month later...

Archived