Are Our Schools Being Swamped By Immigrants?

Gladys

The real social problems here are being caused by scumbags from the Isle of Man who enforce their scumbag cultures within certain communities. The immigrants aren't causing the problems as I see it - but some representatives from Mr Mallarkey's constituency certainly are.... plastic scousers and all.

Bring back the REAL Manxmen! And REAL Manx Gals! Some people are forgetting that the identity comes from the attitude and not the attitude from the identity. Our grandparents knew where it was at...

Well said!!

Its a problem that is UK wide though. You've just had the whole Big Brother debacle on screen and really its sad that the world at large now knows that in the UK today the average citizen really is some brain-dead chav with the intellectual capacity of a donkey who probably speaks English worse than any immigrant. These people revel in their ignorance and you're right its been transported over here and is infinitely worse than what other cultures have brought in.

No doubt developing nations looked favourably on the British before BB, now they just know its people are largely ignorant f**witts.

I would say that same attitude has only been here since the early 90's but your right its here. We've become a nation of chavs.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested to know the nationality of the complainants and how far south of the equator they came form.

I've noticed the racism or xenophobia from some Manx people at work, that is sad and should not be encouraged, however, the utter racism from some sections of comeover society is deplorable and should be outlawed.

My boss is racist and always works into a conversation with customers the lack of 'blacks' in the island. Most of them openly agree it's one of their reasons for moving here.

That is where the rot starts. We need the residency act now to stop more coming here.

Archived