Pre-nuptual Agreements

copycat

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs Tango got a pre-nup' agreement out of me. She told me that if I ever cheated on her she would cut my bollocks off and feed them to me and then she'd leave me.

I agreed straight away,didn't need to sign anything but I think you'll find it's binding.

Marriage is more often than not an attempt to "handcuff" someone into a relationship.

They say "commitment" is what they're after, why is this the only form of accepted currency? is my word not enough?

If you want my surname, deed-poll.

If you want a ring, I'll buy you one, you buy me a nice big lcd tv (i don't like jewellery)

Marriage is more often than not an attempt to "handcuff" someone into a relationship.

They say "commitment" is what they're after, why is this the only form of accepted currency? is my word not enough?

If you want a ring, I'll buy you one, you buy me a nice big lcd tv (i don't like jewellery)

Goodness me, this shallow post makes for painful reading. I'm thinking you're a bitter divorcee?

Goodness me, this shallow post makes for painful reading. I'm thinking you're a bitter divorcee?

Ha! I think you could be right.

'A wise man plans for the divorce, and not for the wedding'. I think a pre-nup should be mandatory - there are too many comfortable divorcees out there and destitute blokes.

Wish I was wise, I'd own a house or two by now...

Archived