Lost Planet

K.os Theory

ok thanks for the advice, i've kinda gone against it though and traded in my copy of COD3 and a tenner! It certainly looks the biz and i'm looking forward to stomping round in a giant robot, shooting space pirates and alien akrids! :lol:

I'll let you know how it plays out in the single player mode...

ok thanks for the advice, i've kinda gone against it though and traded in my copy of COD3 and a tenner! It certainly looks the biz and i'm looking forward to stomping round in a giant robot, shooting space pirates and alien akrids! :lol:

I'll let you know how it plays out in the single player mode...

where do you trade your games in, is it game?

what's the going rate for a second hand 360 game that you trade in?

I used to use Game's trade in service a lot, but they've thoroughly pissed me off of late, firstly they couldn't find one copy of a pre-owned game that they had 9 boxes for.............count them 9!!!

Then I bought a pre-owned game one weekend, purely as a secondary choice due to the lack of skills involved in finding one of said 9 copies of one game. I then returned it a week later because it was as I expected a secondary choice and asked to return it against a full price title.

I paid £12 for the pre-owned title and wanted to buy a £35 game. Now normally they would say yep no probs and take it back and offer the £12 off against the full price title. But not this time, they offered me a trade in value of £4!!!

So pretty much ripped as far as I was concerned. I only brought it back the following weekend due to not being able to get there during the week.

Now I know they're not obligated to do such a return but in all the years of going there this has never been an issue.

Totally lost my custom that's for sure, it was the one reason for buying local.

And.................relax. :)

@Modey... yeah I traded it in at Game, got £25 for it.

Lost Planet is a riot to play in single player, pretty much non-stop action, the animation and graphics are superb...I didn't really get to play much last night as I was trying to drive round the entire Island on TDU ( which I didn't manage to do due to the feckin size of it ). Still trying to do the math on modem and router so I can finally get set up online ( any advice on the cheapest way to do this will be greatfully appreciated ).

I'm so glad I didn't listen to any advice ( no offence ) from you guys on whether or not to buy this game it's a real gem, up there with GOW for pure unadulerated fun...the level design is, OK a little limited but the sheer number of enemies on screen at once is overwhelming. The fun you can have in the giant vital suits ( mechs ) is great and the ability to remove giant mech weapons and weild them yourself is a great touch.

If you like your games all out action this one is for you, it's a breath of fresh air that wears it's gaming heart on its sleeve a no nonsense, no brainer of a shooter and I'm fookin lovin it! :lol:

Sounds like a blast.

I'm really getting into Test Drive Unlimited at the moment. Got into it pretty late but i'm so glad I bought it. Brilliant driving game, loads to do and the Island is fecking massive. Takes a good hour to drive from one side of it to the other.

Loads of nice touches as well like owning houses and clubs.

Sounds like a blast.

I'm really getting into Test Drive Unlimited at the moment. Got into it pretty late but i'm so glad I bought it. Brilliant driving game, loads to do and the Island is fecking massive. Takes a good hour to drive from one side of it to the other.

Loads of nice touches as well like owning houses and clubs.

yeah got that the other week, feel I really need to get online with it to get the most out of it, but am enjoying driving round the island, just managed to get right round the coast of the island but haven't yet ventured into the middle yet...

I havent done much online stuff with it yet. Just trying to establish myself first by getting some challenges done. I'm upto expert at the moment but want to get to Pro asap. Saving up at the moment for the Enzo.

I have found doing the car delivery challenges gets you shed loads of money at the start but most of them require extreme concentration for 30 mins as you cant bump the car.

The multiplayer side of it looks fun especially if you join a club.

yeah the delivery missions are really difficult, not hard as such, it's just so tempting to have a supercar and not thrash the ass off it...

I'm gonna take a break from LP tonite and do some more exploring see if I can find any high paying short races that I can make some money out of...

Archived