[BBC News] Camera suffers second fire attack

Newsbot

Apparently the camera has been 'highly successful'

Manx Radio

I wonder what information it has provided? Perhaps that a junction right next to a hump back bridge ain't all that safe or that building an old folks home right next to a main road isn't the best idea in the world....

"Mr Hannay (pictured) says the vandalism was the action of a 'small minority'..."

No shit Sherlock? I think they might have sussed something was going to happen if there had been 500 people there. What an intellect!

[

I wonder what information it has provided? Perhaps that a junction right next to a hump back bridge ain't all that safe or that building an old folks home right next to a main road isn't the best idea in the world....

"Mr Hannay (pictured) says the vandalism was the action of a 'small minority'..."

Mr. Hannay has come out of his hutch and made a statement. He should be made to justify it. Should be easy - there is only ten months x 2 accident statistics to check. Perhaps we should ask MLC Mr. Butt to check the facts.

The last statement Mr. Hannay graced us with was the never ending increase in fatal accidents on the Island, so it was a priority that an all island speed limit was introduced.

Until Mr. Butt stood up in Tynwald with figures which showed Mr. Hannay to be lying. Fatal Accidents had been falling for the last ten years.

And yet one week after the general election there was Mr. Hannay in the paper announcing that an all island speed limit was back on the agenda - (obviously with a new Minister).

If ever anyone wanted evidence that the tail tries to wag the dog. !! <_<

Archived