What's Happened To The Seacat

Last Ten

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think people are being rediculous about the animals.

the boat is afloat and has been relatively stable, of course they will have got the animals out of the cars ... let's stop debating about the animals, they will have been rescued.

this wasn't like a sudden capsizing of a vessel was it!

have they confirmed that there was no-one found sleeping in their vehicle?

Is that a joke? I'm pretty sure that anybody, for whatever reason, was even sleeping in their car, would have been woken up! The cars are going to have to be moved around the deck to try to balance out the craft as much as possible anyway now.

let's stop debating about the animals

I thought this site is a forum & I always thought that the idea was to hold discussions/debates???

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and point of view and whilst I am not the worlds' best animal lover I too hope that any animals on board also got out safely.

Concern for animals which may or may not have been on board is not ridiculous as there are no statements being issued which would set peoples minds at rest.

The practicalities of knowing which cars to look in and locating the owners and the keys would be horrendous. Perhaps there was not so much as a mouse on board, but it would allay growing concern if someone would issue a statement , mabe giving some information as to how the attendent sevices are proceeding.

i am an animal lover (well i hate cats).

i was simply saying that people arn't stupid, I'm sure the steam packet has got the animals.

this is a very slow moving situation, they will have saved them.

The cat was glanced by a HUGE vessel that was under tow. I was on the ben at 2.15 this morning(everything in the cafe was free!!) and my mate actually was on the outside deck of the cat when the vessel hit. Now, I would have legged it, but he took a picture of the point of impact. Very impressive picture. Saw the cat in Liverpool yesterday and it certainly looks a mess.

Archived