Iran: A War Is Coming

Crozza

5 minutes ago, Rog said:

Just how much do you know about Middle East power politics?  Or the Sunni/Sh'ia schism? 

Obviouslyvery very little.

He probably knows as much as you do on what it takes to push oil prices up...

27 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

He probably knows as much as you do on what it takes to push oil prices up...

No doubt, but this isn't about oil.  This is about iran pushing for bragging rights and expanding their influence by supporting islamic terrorism.

Following a US attack on a Hezbollah camp the Iranians attacked the American Embassy as well as attacking other US interests is Iraq.

It's been some time coming, Barack Hussein delayed the inevitable, but Trump decided enough was enough.

@Rog I don't know enough about the religious situation in Iran, however, I do know that the US tends to take a very big interests in countries with large supplies of oil.  Particularly those which can influence global prices by increasing or decreasing production which has a direct impact on the US economy.  

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Rog said:

A resurgence of the war against islam is inevitable. 

A declared " Jihad"  isnt a suprise, mind you, this is used for drawing cartoons too.Anyone know what happened to  Hamyd Mourad? I have to wear specs and found"  Colonel Blink the short sighted gink" offensive, but have so far have resisted reprisals against the staff of the "Beezer"

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

@Rog I don't know enough about the religious situation in Iran, however, I do know that the US tends to take a very big interests in countries with large supplies of oil.  Particularly those which can influence global prices by increasing or decreasing production which has a direct impact on the US economy.  

The US takes a great deal of interest in the case of anything or anywhere that affects their "vital interests" anywhere in the world and "vital interests" include anything to do with their financial status or interests.

In any case this isn't an internal Iranian religious matter, it's the global Sunni/Sh'ia ongoing hatefest that has been taking place for the last 1300 years.

Edited by Rog

8 minutes ago, Rog said:

The US takes a great deal of interest in the case of anything or anywhere that affects their "vital interests" anywhere in the world and "vital interests" include anything to do with their financial status or interests.

So when you say;

1 hour ago, Rog said:

No doubt, but this isn't about oil. 

You are talking out of your arse.

• Thanks 1

Trump needed a distraction and to fire up his voter bases (what with the wall being such a success and ObamaCare replaced with such a perfect healthcare system).

Unfortunately, he has potentially disrupted an already volatile region and pissed off a lot of already hesitant "allies" and potentially kicked started more conflict.

But what did we expect from the tangerine emperor? 

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Iran Islam bad, saudi Islam good.

IMO all Islam is bad

But don't overlook the mid 70's when the $us was on the very brink of collapse it was the Saudis who ensured that oil sales should be in $us that created the petrodollar in return for which the Septics entered a treaty to defend Saudi Arabia that is now causing so much conflict in the ME.

3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Trump needed a distraction and to fire up his voter bases (what with the wall being such a success and ObamaCare replaced with such a perfect healthcare system).

Unfortunately, he has potentially disrupted an already volatile region and pissed off a lot of already hesitant "allies" and potentially kicked started more conflict.

But what did we expect from the tangerine emperor? 

You have much to learn grasshopper.

• Haha 1