Iran: A War Is Coming

Crozza

8 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

They said they won't hand it to the americans or boeing. Ukrainian investigators are being given access apparently.

Whatever the official story ends up being it is most likely a crock of shit. To think otherwise is naive at best.

I don't think The Ukraine is a huge fan of Iran. Suppose it depends on how much Russian influence the investigation is subject to.

20 hours ago, Rog said:

No.  Nothing.  The dissolution of the Ottoman Empire was determined by the League of Nations and later underwritten by the United Nations. 

I dont believe Iran/Persia was ever part of the Ottoman empire.

Although you could argue that its break up and the faliure of Britain to honour its promise to prince faisal to create a pan arab state.And the subsequent carving up of syria and iraq between france and britain and signing of balfour decleration has shaped the unstability of the middle east as a whole.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

They said they won't hand it to the americans or boeing. Ukrainian investigators are being given access apparently.

Whatever the official story ends up being it is most likely a crock of shit. To think otherwise is naive at best.

Makes sense. FAA rules are the country where it comes down heads up the investigation. Plus why give a nutter like Trump an excuse to ramp up the rhetoric and rattle the rockets?

Now I'm no expert but an AA missile big enough to destroy an aircraft that size in the air would surely be seen on radar? Unless it was something like a Stinger I suppose.

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

Makes sense. FAA rules are the country where it comes down heads up the investigation. Plus why give a nutter like Trump an excuse to ramp up the rhetoric and rattle the rockets?

Now I'm no expert but an AA missile big enough to destroy an aircraft that size in the air would surely be seen on radar? Unless it was something like a Stinger I suppose.

A missile or shell even could be miniscule, it's the explosion followed by explosive decompression that would fragment it.

Edited by finlo

Video footage of the missile strike now analysed and verified by Bellingcat on Sky News today, the location that the video was filmed at (down to the very street in the town of Parand), direction of filming (NE), the travel direction, altitude and timing of the aircraft all squares.

Difficult to refute at this stage.

23 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Wow, the narrative generator has been working over drive.

Gotta build that case for invasion...

Nah.  Don't invade, just turn the whole rotten place into alamogordo glass. It would say so much more than any amount of words ever could.

It's a Ukraine - Iran matter. Can't see Ukraine invading anybody. Iran still denying responsibility at this stage.

Now claiming that they're going to analyse the contents of the recovered black boxes. Hope it's going to be independently verified.

2 hours ago, Rog said:

Nah.  Don't invade, just turn the whole rotten place into alamogordo glass. It would say so much more than any amount of words ever could.

I see you're still here spouting your bigoted nonsense while far better posters sit on the sidelines suspended. The Stinking Enigma was right. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

I see you're still here spouting your bigoted nonsense while far better posters sit on the sidelines suspended. The Stinking Enigma was right. 

There's the world of difference between bigoted and experienced.

I'm experienced. 

More than most of you will ever know let alone believe. And that's as far as I will ever go into it.