Iran: A War Is Coming

Crozza

2 minutes ago, Rog said:

I certainly know with a high degree of certainty what functionality is available at a SAM launch site that deploys radar guided missiles 

As I posted you have no idea of the operational state of the Iranian kit and C&C except for the obvious fact that it doesn't work very well.

So wind your neck in.

2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

As I posted you have no idea of the operational state of the Iranian kit and C&C except for the obvious fact that it doesn't work very well.

So wind your neck in.

I imagine it does when cool heads are in charge, but when the pressure is on and tensions are high, mistakes can happen.

Fog of war and all that.

Just now, RIchard Britten said:

I imagine it does when cool heads are in charge, but when the pressure is on and tensions are high, mistakes can happen.

Fog of war and all that.

In military terms shit happens.

In this case thanks to that fruitcake Trump.

Still, at least serious international incidents didn't spoil the holiday of totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson, our actual Prime Minister...

43 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So wind your neck in.

Just use a bit of common sense.

Oh wait ----

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Commonsense has nothing to do with it Roger.

Unfortunately for the poor folks on the aircraft the results speak for themselves...

Yes.  They were deliberatly murdered by a bunch of uncivilised savages as an act of pure anger and revenge at having been given a much needed slap

22 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Proof?

Good luck with that one....

Well the Iranians had to be dragged by the bank hair to admit it and only when confronted with irreparable proof by the West did they eventually do so and simultaneously started the changed stories and various excuses.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

Well the Iranians had to be dragged by the bank hair to admit it and only when confronted with irreparable proof by the West did they eventually do so and simultaneously started the changed stories and various excuses.

Thought so.

8 hours ago, Rog said:

Yes.  They were deliberatly murdered by a bunch of uncivilised savages as an act of pure anger and revenge at having been given a much needed slap

Proof Roger?

Zip, zilch, zero, nada...

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Yes, America were eventually forced to admit to the illegal shooting down of civilian Flight 655 in Iranian airspace, from Iranian waters.

Glass houses and all that...

I'm prepared to believe the Septics on that one, that it was a genuine mistake.  However in support of that the surrounding circumstances were very different.