Is It A New Coffee Shop Or Radio Station

copycat

The old Black Grace Cowley Estate AGents on corner of Athol Street.

Had heard it was going to be part of an expanding Java empire and there was a planning permission sought and in the window on a yellow card for a while.

But now the windows are covered in the name of Energy

Certainly a high profile site but whats actually going on - didn't have time to rubber neck to find out so answers please. I thank you.

Had heard it was going to be part of an expanding Java empire and there was a planning permission sought and in the window on a yellow card for a while.

Certainly a high profile site but whats actually going on - didn't have time to rubber neck to find out so answers please. I thank you.

Just a suggestion - why not take your rubber neck back there when you have more time. Then you can let us all know instead of asking the usual infantile questions.

I think the four huge Energy FM stickers obliterating each window sort of give the game away. Your only beef - MCB - is that you broke the shock news it was going to be a coffee shop and you were wrong because you believed what you were told was true.

so the planning application for change of use to a coffee shop was just a ruse as was the yellow A4 planning notice in the window.no i don't think so, more likely the owner of the lease / Java has done a nice quick deal with an astute businessman running a radio station as well as stunting the possibility of Costa Coffee expanding.

an astute businessman running a radio station

Haha, you trying to get back into radio by creeping to the bosses?

"trying to get back in" - is wrong because I'd either have had to have been in to start with or pre-suposes if I had been then I want to be again which isn't right either.

& some people you have respect for - others you don't.

Archived