Touring Kayak For Sale

Tango

Well the evenings are getting lighter and the kayaks are coming out of the garage for the season. How many times last year did you sea kayakers out on a warm summers night or a cool calm autumn morning and think "I'm going to get me one of those for next year....".....?

Well here's your chance to get one for much cheapness.

Red Prijon Expedition 14 foot sea/touring/river boat. Do a google for the specs and new price(which I think you'll find is only a few quid short of £800). It's in good condition with no major gouges or scratches. It has NO dents and never will have because Prijon plastic is the best in the world and doesn't warp.

I have paddled this kayak 120 miles over 7 days in Norway,comfortably keeping up with 18 foot composite sea kayaks. I have paddled it down the whole of the Findhorn river in Scotland which is class 4 white water. I have also paddled it from Peel to Port Erin in a force 6.

This boat is THE perfect all round kayak and ideal for the Isle of Man.

I'm selling it because I have 3 other boats and need to make space.Check out the second hand market for these boats - look after it and it will keep its value or last you a lifetime.

I am looking for £475 or a VERY near offer. I am a level 2 kayak coach and will throw in 3, 2 hour sessions with the kayak.

Archived