[BBC News] Offers of TT spare rooms triple

Newsbot

Free money for all!

Not altogether free. One would, having opted to make some space available, presumably be obliged, to some extent, to tolerate sharing accommodation with motorcycle fanatics who aren't the most stimulating company by and large. Some of them actually smell quite queer in my experience. I'd rather not have my personal space invaded in this way, particularly for the pitiful sums of money involved.

Free money for all!

Not altogether free. One would, having opted to make some space available, presumably be obliged, to some extent, to tolerate sharing accommodation with motorcycle fanatics who aren't the most stimulating company by and large. Some of them actually smell quite queer in my experience. I'd rather not have my personal space invaded in this way, particularly for the pitiful sums of money involved.

Keyboarder,you really are an obnoxious little prick aren't you? I think you are doing the world a favour by NOT offering to take in visitors.

Free money for all!

What a thing to say. Time was when motorcyclists were greasy hooligans, but nowadays they tend to be the gentlemen (and ladies) of the road, clean, decent, law abiding (ish) and usually interesting people if you get chatting to one in a pub.

Must say we had the government audit as we were considering letting some spare rooms. Nothing over the first floor, bathroom must be on same floor, and loads of other moans presented as advice. Couldn't be arsed in the end for what you get. I wonder how many of these offers transpire to more rooms after you've had the visit to inspect?

Archived