Constable Forced To Resign

manxlennie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That should cheer a few lynch mob types up around this board.

you are a pathetic attention-seeking bellend. I know you're just a troll and don't really mean the shite you spout but I just can't understand why someone would want to be like you, even if it was for a laugh.

I know I'm playing right into your hands by replying but I don't care. You're a fucking tool.

*awaits lolololololol wow people are angry/easily wound-up/lynch mob funny response*

Quim.

That should cheer a few lynch mob types up around this board.

you are a pathetic attention-seeking bellend. I know you're just a troll and don't really mean the shite you spout but I just can't understand why someone would want to be like you, even if it was for a laugh.

I know I'm playing right into your hands by replying but I don't care. You're a fucking tool.

*awaits lolololololol wow people are angry/easily wound-up/lynch mob funny response*

Quim.

Gosh, such grown up language!! <keyboarder smiles, nods and waves>

"CALM DOWN! WOULD YOU LIKE A CUP OF TEA?"

lol,lol,,,,,,

Edit - too big maaan...

Well here is my 5p worth.

I think that he did the right thing, being a policeman brings with it the need to lead by example.

I also think that anyone who becomes an officer should have to sign a contract to state that if they comit any crime they have to resign.

This way it makes people have a little more trust in the force knowing they stick to the rules they uphold.

its only a job after all.

I think that he did the right thing, being a policeman brings with it the need to lead by example.

The right thing by resigning, or waiting to be forced to resign?

I also think that anyone who becomes an officer should have to sign a contract to state that if they comit any crime they have to resign.

ANY crime? Seems a bit harsh.

This way it makes people have a little more trust in the force knowing they stick to the rules they uphold.

its only a job after all.

I think it makes people realise that the law can be an ass. The cops don't make the law after all.

Now Now juan no need for that, he is allowed so i belive to his 5p worth also.

It maybe cr@p but its his point of view.

Also keyboarder the police uphold the law meaning that if someone breaks the law they should expect the law to act.

It maybe a harsh way to deal with this subject but i think if people work for the police they should not go out and crash a car pissed.

Well, one doesn't like to blow one's own trumpet, but I have been told that I'm fairly well informed in many areas.

Only by your counsellor. I think its great that care in the community run to a free keyboard and internet access. It must help you with your therapy and anger management a great deal. As for being informed - I think that comment is subjective.

if people work for the police they should not go out and crash a car pissed.

I absolutely agree with that. I don't think it should have cost him his job.

Perhaps if he arrested you you might feel different about it. He is employed to enforce the law. He broke that law himself. What credibility would he have in any future situation where an arrest was warranted? Hardly an asset for the force.

Only by your counsellor. I think its great that care in the community run to a free keyboard and internet access. It must help you with your therapy and anger management a great deal. As for being informed - I think that comment is subjective.

You're obviously confusing me with someone else.

You're obviously confusing me with someone else.

Perhaps I am. the Island is full of small minded pathetic little pricks.

Archived