Are The Derbyhaven Objectors Preparing To Pack-out The Sefton Agm

copycat

Its possible that one of the Derbyhaven objectors has recently bought a small share-holding in the Sefton Group plc and is doing non-market share transfers of one share each for a nominal sum to a large group of objectors. Apparently this way a large number of people can then all get access to the Sefton Group AGM and as shareholders "disrupt" the AGM by asking "difficult" questions of the Company's CEO. Also it will prove embarrasing at votes by show of hands (not obviously by share numbers) that resolutions are rejected.

Has anyone else heard of this being organised? And who you can get in touch with for one of the shares so as to get Sefton AGM admission and voting rights?

well for example - will it be Parkinsons that are to do the building work at Derbyhaven? When will deal be announced that the Sefton Group has bought the Castletown Golf Links?

Who fucking cares. I hope they build a new Tesco there (selling loads of imported potatoes) just to piss you off

well for example - will it be Parkinsons that are to do the building work at Derbyhaven? When will deal be announced that the Sefton Group has bought the Castletown Golf Links?

Who fucking cares. I hope they build a new Tesco there (selling loads of imported potatoes) just to piss you off

LOL...now i'd vote for that being a Sefton shareholder and all that!! She must have hit the vino early this evening.....

Its possible that one of the Derbyhaven objectors has recently bought a small share-holding in the Sefton Group plc and is doing non-market share transfers of one share each for a nominal sum to a large group of objectors. Apparently this way a large number of people can then all get access to the Sefton Group AGM and as shareholders "disrupt" the AGM by asking "difficult" questions of the Company's CEO. Also it will prove embarrasing at votes by show of hands (not obviously by share numbers) that resolutions are rejected.

Has anyone else heard of this being organised? And who you can get in touch with for one of the shares so as to get Sefton AGM admission and voting rights?

Now, if I was one of the objectors, helped to draw up some sort of secret action plan, and then saw some brainless fart spreading it all over the internet, I'd sure be pissed off...

Now, if I was one of the objectors, helped to draw up some sort of secret action plan, and then saw some brainless fart spreading it all over the internet, I'd sure be pissed off...

I think thats giving farts a bad name.....

Sigh, its an old trick and one that will be dealt with by the Chairman deciding on a poll, where the Chairman will hold a majority of proxy votes, or even adjourning the meeting. If the Golf Links is not yet owned by the Sefton, then you may find you are at the wrong meeting B).

Truly and honestly, you have to face up to the reality; the investors in the Sefton group want their return, either by dividend or by capital appreciation, and the directors are under an obligation to deliver that. Just as they are charged with the responsibility of running the business; it is not the responsibility of the shareholders. It's a commercial venture and Joe Public may not like what is proposed, but there are other channels for objecting. If the shareholders do not like the direction the board is taking the company, then there are ways of removing the board, but there have to be enough shareholders who are willing to take that action.

Deep down, I don't like the idea of a commercial venture ruining another beauty spot, but if the company is acting within the laws of the land and their actions are in the best interests of the company, then you really are a bit stumped. What needs to be addressed is the regulations that will allow this kind of development and that involves political lobbying to get a change which will protect these areas; otherwise you are just whistling in the wind.

Well I think we can close the poll on Best Post 2007 early this year.

copycat you really are a fucking retard for the following reasons:

1. It is allreadya well known fact the the sefton group have purchased the golf links

2. You ask the most stupid and boring questions

and 3 because you stick your uninformed nose into absoloutly everything that happens on this island.

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

copycat you really are a fucking retard for the following reasons:

1. It is allreadya well known fact the the sefton group have purchased the golf links

2. You ask the most stupid and boring questions

and 3 because you stick your uninformed nose into absoloutly everything that happens on this island.

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh REALLY !!! - so where else has this been reported?? and when ??

I do not recall it being on this forum in the local newspapers or on radio or in the Sefton Group's Annual Report to shareholders - so IMO it couldn't be a "well known fact". So, please tell us all how you know, and how this "fact" of yours can be confirmed.

Thank you.

PS I see you joined the forum in June 06 since which you have posted lets see - 6 times - so who do you think you are and with what right to be abusive and think you have some right to put down a freedom of speech - why don't you go into a small room lock the door behind you switch off the light lie down and think about your own life and how little you are contributing to communication and discussion.

Thank you.

Its great that you chose to broadcast this, thereby f**king up and plan, should it actually exist in the real world, to disrupt the meeting. Maybe it won't happen now and you'll look stupid?

You just have this compulsion to be seen to be exposing things don't you MCB? But you don't really expose anything. You just regurgitate crap that people tell you and like having it attributed to you so that, in your eyes, you look to be "in the know". You should stop listening to what people tell you in the pub or on the bus or wherever because if they know its you they're going to feed you with the most god-awful crap and see how long it takes to get on here?

PS I see you joined the forum in June 06 since which you have posted lets see - 6 times

To be fair that's 6 more worthy posts than you or your alter ego MCB have managed in all the time you have been here

has gone abroad to NZ as already some people know so TMcC - sorry you are wrong. again. try again when/if she comes back when her round the world ticket runs out - it was valid for 12 months.

Archived