Fluoride In The Water

doodlebug

A Harvard University study has already shown flouride causes retardation. Going by some of the posts on this forum, I wouldn't be surprised if it's already been added to our water supply. To actually go on here and suggest fluoridisation of our water is a good idea really takes the buscuit.

I can't be bothered to go through this thread before but another poster mentioned a Harvard study before and it was eventually discovered to have been misread.

No, it wasn't. The Harvest University study is very clear - fluoride causes reduced IQ.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Harvard University study has already shown flouride causes retardation. Going by some of the posts on this forum, I wouldn't be surprised if it's already been added to our water supply. To actually go on here and suggest fluoridisation of our water is a good idea really takes the buscuit.

You're TJ and I claim my £5.

I didn't realise TJ had an exclusive monopoly on citing Harvard University.

I didn't realise TJ had an exclusive monopoly on citing Harvard University.

Well now you do! stuart.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Please follow your own thoughts about fluoride, although you might want to look at this more closely and do some further research instead of only the one link as shown..

If true and many links suggest it is, then isn't it a relief that the Government didn't adopt The World Health Organisation suggestion of adding fluoride to water/reservoirs/etc?

Link here

Fluoridation by country link here

Archived