The Fray

Manxie99

How amazing is the Frays new Album!

having listened to a couple of there old material I was well impressed with the new stuff!

The first time i listened to there album i wasnt unsure but for the second time i fell in love with it!!

Its well well worth a buy!!! or a legal download!!

great album, the title track was featured in scrubs about a year ago as the backing to a memorable scene whoch prompted me to 'acquire' the album and later buy it.

I did the exact same thing. That scene with Dr Cox has to be one of my favourite bits of the entire show. How John C McGinley wasnt nominated for a Emmy i dont know!!

Scrubs has opened alot of musical doors for me.

great album, the title track was featured in scrubs about a year ago as the backing to a memorable scene whoch prompted me to 'acquire' the album and later buy it.

Thats another great show!! Scrubs I love it could watch it for hours!! Havnt heard the fray on it though i have the box set(s) so im sure i will eventually!!

Another group that has been featured on Scrubs are The Shins. They are very much in the vein of The Fray, and one of their better albums is called Oh, Inverted World.

There is a running joke with the cast of Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy, you will find a lot of the tunes on one show will appear on the other. Another group you might like to check out is The Postal Service, again in the vein of The Shins/The Fray.

Thats another great show!! Scrubs I love it could watch it for hours!! Havnt heard the fray on it though i have the box set(s) so im sure i will eventually!!

Season 5 so you will have to wait until its out on dvd.

Foxtrotlima - The shins also have 2 tracks on Zach Braffs Garden State soundtrack. There new album is out soon called "Neon Bible" and its amazing!

I too heard the title track on Scrubs (i agree, a heart wrenching scene). I had the track for a while and it was one of my top played tracks, the song is so sad when you listen to it. I had the option of going to see them tomorrow (supporting the feeling in Manchester) but chose to see Ash instead....not so sure about my decision after finally listening to the album.

Go on ebay they have tickets for a concert in London (didnt check out date though) I am definately goin to watch them and then go out around london! Should be an amazing night!

Must admit you should go to see the fray instead of Ash!! There good but ...

Archived