[BBC News] Young drinkers 'serious problem'

Newsbot

Take care all ....

Think coupla months ago I may have mentioned that there was recently a spate of drink spiked rapes happening in a small community near me sadly - and even Teetotallers were targeted or young men also being sexually assaulted etc I live overseas presently but can also remember similar early sign difficulties in some other British communities unfortunately ...

The most recent newsflash to reach me as a local risk since then - concerns the escalation of adaptation of the herbal *Party Pills* which are available here to youngsters very easily!! Aside from the recent hospitalisations of some Clubbing Musos and working professionals and tourists - another example is last week there were 3 family men quickly incapacitated and one is dead now from a tragedy in a small pub nearby etc

Mind you without alarming others not yet in this strife - I live in an area now where the cost of marijuana can be cheaper than regular tobacco to kids - and yeah young people are the easiest victims for gangs and predators here :( The spiking of alcohol, marijuana and other drugs has now progressed to these legal herbal products and the horror is that some of the product being inserted as lures or freebies is highly addictive and can trigger psychotic reactions as well fatal outcomes....as well as fuelling the local crime and family violence unfortunately :(

Archived