E-habitants

Moghrey Mie

I think they all plugged themselves into the interwebnet via their bioports and went out there man - surfing the digital waves - who knows where they are now - but they're out there, somewhere...

EDIT: Meh - you added a word filter for T E H !

Rather it's the first time you've noticed ;)

It wasn't put in for you, it was put in for someone else who decided they would use it to replace every single instance of 'the'. I should probably take it off now to see if they got the message.

E-habitant is the reason why Top Gear turned a Reliant Robin into a space shuttle the other week.

In true Top Gear fashion, they had to prove that they could beat the Manx government at spending lots of money on sending something that's ultimately worthless rocketing up into the sky with ill-advised optimism only to come just as quickly down to earth in a ball of flames.

As I remember it, the only Government money involved was (very extensive) grants for the marketing? The development of the service was privately funded? But yeah, crap idea.

It wasn't just the very extensive DTI marketing grants. Remember the DTI and the £1m debenture issue.

www.tynwald.org.im/papers/orders/2001-2002/ko26022002.pdf

Its amazing how all mention of the company and its directors seem to have been purged from from the www. Its as if it all never happened.

It was a catastrophically stupid idea although that said how many other completely stupid ideas being pitched at the same time made people rich.

Archived