Pro Evolution Soccer 4

slinkydevil

Initial thoughts those that have it?

I'm enjoying it, subtle differences from PES 3, the gameplay feels much more open imo.

Seems to me that you can create mroe goalscoring oppurtunities, but they can be a little tougher to put away. Can get away with mroe power in shots now.

Rushing the keeper definately not always the best option any more, much easier to skin him, also the keeper is more likely to commit a foul in the challenge.

Yeah, I like it. It seems a little quicker and smoother. There are a few nice new moves and the player animations look great. Rooneys first touch and passing defenders looks real good - or is that just my playing! Ha!

As with all PES releases the changes are subtle, but that's the thing, Konami have got the gameplay right, so it doesn't need a major overhaul. It's just fine tuning to get that extra bit of horsepower out of it.

Love the ref being their now. Haven't got to grips with the new free kicks yet, (think there are a few new features) but only got a couple of games in last night. Bring on tonight, woohoo!

had my first proper play of it last nite, love the new passing system although it does take a bit of time to get into. you also seem to have more goal mouth scrambles...but the joy of burying a 25 yard drive into the goal is still as sweet as ever!

Watch out slinky I'm coming to give you a wipping!!! :lol:

Archived