Pro Evolution Soccer 4

slinkydevil

Got it yesterday, very impressed with it!

It feels much more realistic than any of the earlier releases, and has some nice new touches it to it, especially the free kicks.

They seem to have over-compensated on the 'high through-ball' cross/pass though.. on 3 they hardly ever worked, on this version, they hardly ever miss yer attackers feet, although you do get caught offside a lot more if you try those.

Oh yeah, looking forward to buying the all-new 6-star level difficulty from the shop :D

• 1 month later...

Just wondered, if anyone playing the PS2 version takes note of the individual player ratings at the end of a match? On PES3 me and my brother often got the odd 8.0 and sometimes a rare 8.5 (he claims to have had one 9.5 too, but I didnt see it!), however, on PES4 we've tried and tried but no matter how hard we try, we cant get anything higher than a 7.5 (this includes scoring a hat-trick with Henry the other night :lol: ). Anyone had higher?

Just wondered, if anyone playing the PS2 version takes note of the individual player ratings at the end of a match? On PES3 me and my brother often got the odd  8.0 and sometimes a rare 8.5 (he claims to have had one 9.5 too, but I didnt see it!), however, on PES4 we've tried and tried but no matter how hard we try, we cant get anything higher than a 7.5 (this includes scoring a hat-trick with Henry the other night :lol: ). Anyone had higher?

nah, i've noticed this too. i've inputted myself as a player, scored countless goals, and if i havent scored them i've got the assists, yet not even had a 7.5 yet. i've seen the goalie on the other team have a 9 though :D

Archived