Festivals 2007

Bauer21

Now that "Rock the Rock" has been cancelled, does anyone have any plans to go to any of the "Big" festivals this year.

Personally, i have just bought tickets to Oxegen this morning and am tempted to go to Glastonbury too. However, with no-one i know willing to make the trip, i may have to cancel Glasto for this year.

What festivals are you going to?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to Oxegen too Bauer21, got the confirmation of the tickets this morning. First time taking my 14 year old son too, god, I must need my head read!

I have to admit, I have been to V, T In The Park, Glasto, Leeds and Oxegen and found Oxegen to be the best.

You might want to get your flights booked soon with Aer Arran as they are a really decent price at the moment.

Please don't tell me you want to go to Coachella for Rage Against The Machine :(

NO - but my son would! I was rather taken with Jesus And Mary Chain, Faithless, RHCP and ummmmm, (I don't believe I am going to confess to this one) Crowded House :blush:

Just a shame QOTSA aren't playing :(

I am going to Oxegen too Bauer21, got the confirmation of the tickets this morning. First time taking my 14 year old son too, god, I must need my head read!

I have to admit, I have been to V, T In The Park, Glasto, Leeds and Oxegen and found Oxegen to be the best.

You might want to get your flights booked soon with Aer Arran as they are a really decent price at the moment.

Got my tickets about 15 minutes after they went on "pre-sale". I cant believe the line up!! Muse, Snow Patrol, Killers, Arcade Fire, Razorlight, The kooks, Bloc Party, Klaxons, Babyshambles, Fratellis, Kings of Leon, Interpol, Scossor Sistors(not really bothered about them) and the list goes on...

i also heard that the Arctic Monkeys and Damien Rice are to play which would just top it all off for me.

Bauer21, if you have never been to Oxegen before, I am giving you a word of warning, it is a dry campsite!!! If you require an alcoholic refreshment, bring your own!

PM me if you want any more details :)

Thought you might find this link of some use

E-Festivals rumours (Just drop down the bar to find Oxegen)

I dont know....Glastonbury is looking quite impossible but will probably go. My friends are going to some smaller festivals so I think I will probably just sheep them and go where ever they go. I dont really know if I can be bothered with all the hassle of glastonbury anymore :(

Archived