Stick It Or Get Stuck In

copycat

had to park the car in the car parck by the vbus station today and walked past the shetleters never mind poo it was even worse some sticly chjewing gum - its pssible the worest place its a minefield of chewing gum spots - its covered by cctv according to a sign so whty isn't somebody prosecuted it can't be that hard to identify people spitting gum out as they get onto a bus. makes me wonder what visitors think and why doesn't national Transport do something to clean the pavemens there up?

So none of you lot dislike chewing gum marking the pavement etc. For me the worst place is outside the airport - the entire entrance is just dotted with the stuff.

I just cannot understand the mentality of people who spit the stuff on the floor - selfish, littering tossers.

I was raised with the philosophy of take only memories, leave only footprints and I see no reason why that should only be applied to the countryside.

Regularly beer cans, chip packets and other crap are just dumped outside my home. The mentality is one of selfishness and lack of care for the environment.

People might say - it's only a bit of chewing gum - but again I've been brought up to consider what if other people behaved like I do - look outside the airport, or the bus station if you want to take MCB's example - and you see what happens if people ignore that injunction: an unsightly mess which will cost hundreds if not thousands of pounds to clear up.

Why should I have to contribute to that - people should have standards.

So none of you lot dislike chewing gum marking the pavement etc.

No, I'd imagine we all hate it.

I click on these threads with, I must admit, the fairly interesting titles and how I regret said action when I realise the starter of the thread.

quick edit for spelling

You're kidding right? There's more than 1 crank left on the board.

I think the sentiment is right but the delivery of the message is just so poor. Maybe it's deliberate but it's just so obscure that it loses it's appeal. steven had it right, if only these wannabe's could emulate that style a little better and it would at least be a laugh to read the posts.

Archived