Bad Batch Of Heroin

Pat Ayres

I will respond to that load of drivel but right now I have to go out to diner, same for your inane reading of the 'Trident' thread.

In the meantime why not READ whatI wrote and THINK ABOUT WHAT I WROTE AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK THAT I WROTE.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will respond to that load of drivel but right now I have to go out to diner, same for your inane reading of the 'Trident' thread.

In the meantime why not READ whatI wrote and THINK ABOUT WHAT I WROTE AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK THAT I WROTE.

Hope you don't choke on a fish bone you insufferable old tosser.

(PS: Don't shout. I'm not deaf)

Off to "diner" at 6 pm? I thoughty you were a sophisticate.

More likely off to 'google' some more near facts and right wing drivel.

However this is the opportunity for us in the forum to feel free to absolutely and completely trash rogs' personality and life experiences, where they exist.

But NO! we mustn't let his vitriol make us lose the point of this thread, to debate the idea behind whether we should condone our tax money and police time being spent warning law breakers and drug dealers they could possibly get a headache with some bad drugs.

Rog is a lost cause, you won't shut him up and the 'argument' just gives him reasons to poison the web with his fascist views and shock tactics.

Being an atheist with the view that morals are best taught by those that may prosper by them, the religious, I don't like the word being bandied about as some kind of 'cure all' for humanities inhumanity to man. The church is not qualified to lecture anybody about morality.

Stick to the subject and ignore the attempts to drag us down his own 'road to perdition'.

Stick to the subject and ignore the attempts to drag us down his own 'road to perdition'.

Ok then. Back on thread. I have to say I think the Dutch way of dealing with things has its merits. Certainly legalization means that you don't have to know a dealer - you pop into a coffee shop and buy some weed over the counter then you can sit there and smoke it. That's better than being sucked headfirst into the world of the dealer where its in their interest to hook you onto more addictive substances whilst selling you a bit of weed.

I also have to say that as a frequent visitor to Holland there is very little violence. When your out at night the place is not full of angry lager-heads trying to kick your head in. Its more laid back, more controlled, and more relaxed. There is more aggro in Strand Street on a Friday night than in the centre of Amsterdam (unless the british pissheads are there for a stag night).

Yes there are various people on the streets selling Coke and other stuff but if you say your not interested they leave you alone. Its a very different way of dealing with drug use that concentrates effort at the top end and ignores what is largely recreational use.

Over to Rog to shoot me down ....

I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation....I would however consider the previous post worthy of a mod report...

OK. Before Rog comes back from gorging on his Captain Sanders bargain bucket (what else can you eat in Norfolk), I think I'm going to do some scene setting. Visualisation is always a positive thing.

Anyone in their mid thirties?

Remember the Beezer and Colonel Blink the short sighted gink?

colonel%20blink.jpg

Before he responds I have to say that this is the image I have in my mind concerning Rog.

A bigoted, short sighted old fart who'll shot anything that moves and ask questions later.

Rather not bother trying to think what is behind your posts, thanks Rog.

Let’s start with morality and religion.

I agree that most of the ‘religious’ claim good morality for their own and miss the rather obvious point that most religions are not the source for good morality, simply the repository of it. That does not mean that a good thing should be disregarded on the basis of its source.

The Dutch way good? I certainly have no problem with people wanting to dull their senses and destroy their brains and even destroy themselves by engaging in what amounts to a form of chemical masturbation. But is it good that people should do this? After all, there is the world of difference between what is wholesome and what is permitted.

Personally I don’t give a stuff. Whatever leaves the junkies to drift into their early deaths and commit the fewest crimes in the process to reach this end the better that I like it.

In an earlier post I wrote

“Personally when it emerged out of Africa and onto the world stage I saw AIDS as nothing more than nature attempting to cleanse the hives of assorted scum. It was communicated almost exclusively by immorality of one form or another,

It should have been left to run its course undisturbed, with the very few who were innocently infected seen as unfortunate victims of the immorality of the immoral.”

That seems to have upset more than a few. It’s also interesting that some seem to have such a short attention span or such incapacitated reasoning power that they failed to understand. Let’s try AGAIN.

Take the first part.

“when it emerged out of Africa and onto the world stage I saw AIDS as nothing more than nature attempting to cleanse the hives of assorted scum. It was communicated almost exclusively by immorality of one form or another,”

It WAS initially communicated almost exclusively by immorality. promiscuous homosexuals, injecting drug users, and the utterly disgusting bi-sexuals. What else could you call such activities other than gross immorality?

Now the second part.

“It should have been left to run its course undisturbed, with the very few who were innocently infected seen as unfortunate victims of the immorality of the immoral.”

If it HAD been let to run its course the majority of the scum who contracted the disease would have died out, the level of fear induced into the population would have significantly reduced the immorality that is the scourge of the young and now the not-so-young, and the prevalence of the disease in societies where immorality is a part of life would today be enforcing decent morality as a survival necessity. .

At the VERY least those infected should have in someway been indelibly and obviously marked, and preferably kept in quarantined some form of modern day equivalent to a leper colony where those incurables who stood a chance of infecting others were kept safe and apart from the rest of us.

Yes, there are the innocent who become infected, but the emphasis is on FEW and they should also be seen as victims of immorality by others. The root cause remains immoral behaviour.

AIDS a plague? It is now, it wasn’t when it first emerged.

It was if anything s social immune response to a social infection.

Today because sensible steps were not taken when AIDS entered society the infection has entered decent society, some cases as a result of infected blood and blood products, some by infection of the innocent by the immoral, some by deliberate cross infection by the infected, and far too much simply by the immoral behaviour of scum.

At the VERY least those infected should have in someway been indelibly and obviously marked, and preferably kept in quarantined some form of modern day equivalent to a leper colony where those incurables who stood a chance of infecting others were kept safe and apart from the rest of us.

Yeah, little tattoos on the arm and put them in camps.... wait a second, this all seems very familiar.

Yeah, little tattoos on the arm and put them in camps.... wait a second, this all seems very familiar.

But this time with a VERY good reason.

6. Rog is the fuckin scum on this debate,

A self righteous, unsympathetic cretin who thinks he is so much better than everyone else that he can feel comfortable in himself turning his back on his own family. Thank the lord prehistoric people like you are in a small minority in this day and age.

Congrats Rog, my alarmingly accurate description of yourself on Page 6 of this thread has been 1000% justified and proven beyond any doubt by simply reading your last few posts on this topic !!

Over and out !!

Archived