The Horror Race From Hell! :o(

Steven

http://www.anti-corrida.de/chieuti.htm

Terrified + bleeding exhuasted oxen are thrashed into glloping faster during barbaric chariot races.

Desperate for water the weary animals have nail studded spears driven intto there backs in a cruel bid 2 spur them on.

Every year hundreds of these gentle animals are touchered in this way for "entertainment" in sick medieval festivals accross southern italy that leave the roads awash with blood.

They are made 2 run at full speed in in blasting heat, + when some calapse from exustion there laughing handlers beat and kick them 2 carry on, + nose rings are yanked 2 pull them up making there nostrils pour with blood :(

Incredibaly the centuries old event gets approval from preists who blesss the carts + the winner even gets 2 carry an effigy of st george.

Italian authorities say there is not enough proof of cruelty to take action. :angry:

For goodness sake, the poor animals are crying out in pain + suffering, the roads are covered in thier precious blood, what more evidence do they need 2 stop this horrible cruelty???

NATURE IS A LANGUAGE CANT ANYBODY READ!!!

may i find the strength within me 2 braek free of all limitations

may i find the heart within me 2 be truley honest

may i find the courage within me 2 step into the light

may i find the nobility + kindness within me 2 treat all living creatures with compassion

may i find the wisdom within me 2 be still + listen

may i find the love within me 2 forgive myself + others

may i find the peace within me 2 give up my judgments

may i find the joy within me 2 celebrate all that is true + surrender 2 the divine.

It may be an idea for people 2 contemplate, understand + realise the sentiments in line 4 in the above prayer :)

LOL not in the good ole days hey? awwww who remembers some of the stuff we use 2 post? cant beleive some of mine LOL i somtimes like 2 re-read some of it coz ive saved some 2 floppy! :) i oftern have a bit of a chuckle at it! :)

But nope ive not joined any "cult" just joined some nice groups ect + ive just evolved + changed slightly just as we all do, but essentially we are still the same!

I,ve got some friends now also, ones a witch! a white witch of course! :)

Its the black witches of darkness we should be weary of! :(

But black witches have nifty hats and are always trying to steal emu. Compare that with white witches, 98% of whom are middle age divorcees who do nothing but dance around at the equinox and write ropey poems about frost and twigs and mud and whatnot.

It's clear that the former are the only cool witches.

I do of course, reffer in part, 2 the kinda magical practice they practice when reffering 2 black or white!

Ive not been back for long + im already having 2 explain everything!

The witch trials in the past were just ignorant.

Roll them down a hill in barrells + if they survive they are nasty witches + so killed, if they died they were not witches but died anyway! weres the logic in that?

Nope white witches are good + nice! :)

But im not so sure declan about the grey area? some apprentice witches are unsure about there feelings + emotions so may eventually become black or white! usually tho they will know from the begining.

A lot depends upon the high preistess of the convent.

LOL yea i agrea with ya there vinnyk about the white witches, but there is slighlty more 2 it than that!

The witch trials in the past were just ignorant.

Roll them down a hill in barrells + if they survive they are nasty witches + so killed, if they died they were not witches but died anyway! weres the logic in that?

I understand that this tradition is still pracised in parts of Italy. Although for H&S reasons they use oxen.

Archived