Old Bill Shut Rosemount Pub.

MIKEYMOBILE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Umm, report post?

It was just a general question Mission, that a mod may wish to answer or not, as the case may be!

I just thought that the original post left us mere members to sort of try and guess what the poster meant!

I will just nip to work and get the crystal ball to see if that can help!!!!

Last 10

Nah.

First post gives all the info needed. Newsbot will be along to fill in the blanks next.

I'd be careful with asking the mods to make a value judgment on the worthiness of a thread, you might be deemed unworthy next. Less is more where moderation is concerned. Besides you never no what direction this thread might go. The best threads are the ones that go off tagently.

As it happens, this particular mod was in the Rosemount last night when the landlady stood up and announced at about 9.05pm that we were all to finish our drinks and be out by 9.30pm as the pub was closing. No explanation was offered, but there were a couple of policemen talking door staff and there was a manned van parked outside.

We left soon afterwards as we were almost finished our round when they told us.

The guy who'd just set up the live entertainment and had been performing for five minutes looked a bit put out :)

Oh dear ans

As such an upstanding member of this forum, you must stop partaking in such a place of alleged ill repute!

Repeat after me 50 times;

I must stop supping in the Rosie

I must stop supping in the Rosie....

Oh dear ans

As such an upstanding member of this forum, you must stop partaking in such a place of alleged ill repute!

Repeat after me 50 times;

I must stop supping in the Rosie....

I MUST STOP SNIFFING IN THE ROSIE

I MUST STOP SNIFFING IN THE ROSIE

The Rosemount's alright. It's just a shame that the same dropout clientele were kept after it was renovated a couple of years back. When I'm about it's a stopoff on the way into town, starting at the Woody, then Rosemount, Prospect and town.

The Rosemount's alright. It's just a shame that the same dropout clientele were kept after it was renovated a couple of years back. When I'm about it's a stopoff on the way into town, starting at the Woody, then Rosemount, Prospect and town.

There is a lesson to be learnt by Lethargy's post here ans :unsure:

LT

First time I've been in there for years, despite it being the closest pub to my house. Can't say I was keen on a return :)

Archived