In The Manx Budget -minimum Wage Rises And Holidays Too

copycat

Th e week-end FT reports that the UK Trade Secretary Alistair Darling has accepted a recommendation taht from October the minimum wage for those aged 22+ should rise from £5.35phr to £5.52phr. Also there is to be an increase in the stautory minimum annual leave from 20 days to 24 days and then rising to 28 days next year.

Expect some details from TReasury Minister in the nearby IOM budget B)

Do you clean the Treasury offices too?

I simply can't believe anybody can be so cynical as to question the integrity and reliability of Mr C's cources. How very dare you impugn his one-man crusade for the truth in a world filled with cover stories, smoke, mirrors and lies. I, for one, wish to put on record my personal thanks to his primary school teacher who taught him to read. Without Copycat's tireless crusade against the forces of tyranny, we'd all be living in a totalitarian commune ruled over by the Pope, Opus Dei and the Freemasons.

If it wasn't for the fact that the entire legal profession here in the Island is made up of former UFO abductees who were implanted back into society under control of the Rosicrucians, I'd advise Copycat to seek legal advice in order to launch a pre-emptive legal attack on the forces of disbelief who attempt to discredit him through wit and irony.

This report in the Financial Times about a minimum wage in another jurisdiction should worry anybody who isn't in the Druidic MKULTRA plot that is on the verge of achieving total dominance in the Isle of Man. In essence, the minimum wage goes up, thus empowering those in low-paid jobs who already receive their drinking water from a secret source chosen by the Water Authority and the Manx government. At just the right time, those minimum wage workers will be find their water contaminated by a scientifically-selected batch of psychotropic drugs which makes them much more sensitive to suggestions by the likes of Danadara, the omniscient and ever-present Graham Freguson Lacey, and the REAL forces behind the Mount Murray inquiry. Once controlled by these sinister forces of evil, these ordinary hard-working people will be set to the task of burning the homes of the heretics so that, once more, our masters inside the Hollow Earth may emerge and reclaim this puny Island as their own. How can it be a coincidence that "Isle of Man" is an anagram of "Flame is on", a clear signal that the end is coming soon.

Copycat, please let us know more details of the FT's place in this vile scheme soon. The sleuth is out there...

*Edited to protect the innocent*

I, for one, wish to put on record my personal thanks to his primary school teacher who taught him to read.

I can't argue with that. Apparently she gave up several hours of her own time last week to do that. The brave soul is even contemplating teaching him/her to type - just as soon as the medication kicks in and she can once again be allowed to take her place outside of the institution.

O well i better book another freight boat to bring in a few more polish before this happens. :lol:

Any sign of the maximum wage yet ?

Archived