Easter Madness @ Nightlife

Visionary

Easter weekend @ Nightlife

Saturday-Paul Hughes (Energy Fm) & resident Derek McKenna (Vision)

Two of the top Dj's on the Island go head to head giving the north of the Island a real kick up its dance ass, nothing but the most upfront music in the dance scene, the legendary Paul Hughes returns to the home of his old residency to mix it up with current resident Derek McKenna, B early or B out !

Sunday - Derek McKenna & Future Heroes Pippy & Hoff

Sunday is about E for Electro, when Pippy and Hoff storm Nightlife with their banging and funky electro workout, with Derek then taking the electro vibe into a more uplifting experience, if you were at the JFK night you will know these three guys outshone JFK (his own words!!!)

Saturday 10 - 3, just £6 on the door for two great DJ's, looking at reaching capacity early so make an effort.

Sunday 10 - 3 only £4, special drink promotions all night.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for the love of god, Nightlife was never better than when he played there.

Have you been down on a Saturday recently, it has quickly become the best weekly dance night in years, capacity most weeks, a mixture of classics and the most upfront music any dj can get, and best of all its mixed, not some wannabe playing 3 minute radio edits ! :lol:

Although to be fair I never heard Paul when he played there but he is the best dj here, so I cannot disagree with your statement.

See you there? :)

Damn, well not so much so... I'm in the states!

Don't dispair Denzel mate, I am trying to get you down for another night @ Nightlife, you only managed to stay an hour or two last time, have to get you a peak time slot mate, you and me like the good old days :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm that Jay Birch has been added to Satruday nights line up, giving you even more reason to get down early.

The rough schedule is:-

10:00pm - 11:00pm - Jay Birch

11.00pm - 01:30am - Paul Hughes

01:30am - 03:00am - Derek McKenna

See you Saturday !!!

Well, it would be rude not to go and see Paul after he came down to our little do on the weekend.

MF posse will be in attendance (well, 3 or 4 of us anyway).

Maybe you guys could say hello, i don't now anyone on here, or at least don't have the brains to work out who you are, know about 3 people in all on manx forums, none of them regular posters like you guys, easy for you guys to work out who i am now, and no i'm not the boss ;)

Nearly came to your 3rd Birthday bash but didn't know anyone :(

Archived