Easter Madness @ Nightlife

Visionary

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, me pissed. :D

Great to meet Degsy tonight, top fella - also nice to meet Cam Crabtree too. :)

It was a very interesting night indeed, a real eye opener. First time in 6 years that I had been to Nightlife (last visit was my 30th). I have to say, the decor is nice but that pole is a bit odd slap bang in the middle of the dancefloor and the blokes seemed to like it more than the girls (think monkey and tree).

To be honest, the tunes were a bit tame for my liking but the floor was pretty much full all night. No trouble at all throughout the night and the people there seemed to really be up for it which is great. If I had the energy, I'd probably pop down tomorrow night for Pippy and Hoff too but quite frankly, I'm knackered and not really up for it.

As I left, DJK was still bopping away on the dancefloor, albeit a bit worse for wares.

Oh yes, and Busby was there armed with his camera so expect some photo's at some point people!

Had a great night on Saturday

It was nice to meet some members of the forum there too (Mission, Loaf, DJK, Bombay BB etc. :) )

Jay Birch, Paul Hughes and Degsy played great sets and had the place bouncing up and until I left.

:)

My goodness I had no idea so many forum folk were there! I was there Saturday night too but the only MF member I knew there was Cam --- wish I knew what you guys looked like or i would have said hello ----- I was the very tall blonde woman dressed in black (as always)

My goodness I had no idea so many forum folk were there! I was there Saturday night too but the only MF member I knew there was Cam --- wish I knew what you guys looked like or i would have said hello ----- I was the very tall blonde woman dressed in black (as always)

Hmmmm there was ta lady of your discription with Degs Srn and his other half ?

Thanks for all the feedback, sunday was another success as well, glad you made it and good to meet so many of you, i appreciate we don't all have the same musical taste but showing your support mean't alot to Jay, Paul and myself.

Peace out <_<

QUOTE(Dames Aflame @ Apr 9 2007, 05:51 PM) 229621[/snapback]

sideways Posted Yesterday, 07:41 PM

Hmmmm there was ta lady of your discription with Degs Srn and his other half ?

Yes! That was me

sideways Posted Today, 12:07 PM

Well then myself Mission Loaf and Bombay Bad Boy were stood (well Jigging around ish) right next to you lol !

Right, well next time come up and say hello now that you who I am. But we stood in many different places that night and so still not sure who was you (plus a few drinkies kind of blurs the faces in memory a bit :rolleyes: )

sideways Posted Today, 12:07 PM

Well then myself Mission Loaf and Bombay Bad Boy were stood (well Jigging around ish) right next to you lol !

Right, well next time come up and say hello now that you who I am. But we stood in many different places that night and so still not sure who was you (plus a few drinkies kind of blurs the faces in memory a bit :rolleyes: )

right next to the dance floor .... you must have caught my eye lol

Oh and Mish, didn't realise you were such a big bugger until I was stood next to you....

Same goes, i'm 6'2" and Mish towered over me, good to climb on his shoulders at a festival though !!

Archived