Isle Of Man Newspapers Survey

Addie

Here's a chance to have your say

HELP PLAN FUTURE OF IOM NEWSPAPERS

IOMTODAY wants you to help plan the future of Isle of Man Newspapers' titles.

We want to build up an idea of what you like about our products, what you dislike and what you'd like to see more of.

As well as allowing you to invest in the future of your local news service, it is an opportunity for you to win some cash. All you need to do is take part.

Entries will be entered into a draw with a first prize of £150 and two further £50 prizes.

LOCAL ANGLE: We want to know what you think about what we do

Take the Survey

There wasn't really any opportunity to critique the writing was there? I mean, my biggest beef with the local newspapers is the shite comment. Most of it's just copied from press releases or police reports. There wasn't really any opportunity to say that in the survey.

There wasn't really any opportunity to critique the writing was there? I mean, my biggest beef with the local newspapers is the shite comment. Most of it's just copied from press releases or police reports. There wasn't really any opportunity to say that in the survey.

I thought that - for example - the

"Q28 Would you like to see any additional features in the Isle of Man Examiner?" and "Q30 What is your main reason for saying this? " boxes could be used for comment?

I made comments similar to Hobbes and Slim's at every possible opportunity.

Poor Old Albert. Try some wet wipes, they're kind and don't make your bum black.

Archived