[BBC News] Warning over dangerous furniture

Newsbot

I dont think we should warn people about this...if these scum want to abuse their position to sit on something comfortable then they should suffer the consequences of their morally reprehensible actions.

In my day people just used to sit on spikes and be grateful for it......the requirement for fluffy posterior support is symptomatic of the morallyu bankrupt world we live in and is should be condemned wholeheartedly.

/Rog

Three-pieces suites being sold by travelling salespeople could pose a fire risk, officials warn.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/6467051.stm

Thank god for officials. What would we do without them. I didn't think setting fire to three piece suits was dangerous.

On another tack, Not all travelling salespeople are gypsies . Some are in disguise.

I dont think we should warn people about this...if these scum want to abuse their position to sit on something comfortable then they should suffer the consequences of their morally reprehensible actions.

In my day people just used to sit on spikes and be grateful for it......the requirement for fluffy posterior support is symptomatic of the morallyu bankrupt world we live in and is should be condemned wholeheartedly.

/Rog

You were lucky having spikes to sit on. In my day we had to stand on spikes. In bare feet.

Otherwise we couldn't reach the table.

Archived