Tt Funfair

localyokel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate the fair and that pikey lot that bring it over. Good riddance!

To be honest i personally feel the funfair is that stale now it may do it good to miss a year, i reckon the DHSS should carry out a bit of research and keep a record of teenage pregnancies and births around february and see if there is any change in the records since the 'Fun' Fair started to soil are fair isle

i must admit when i was 13 it was the best thing ever.... but now, its a pile of rubbish, and an absolute rip off. rather than taking the kids down there, you get better value for money taking them over to alton towers for the day!

Oh my 'wanna bee chavette' will be so upset, no confrontations this June about the horrid fair, oh thank you kindly government - I hate saying No to my daughter over fun things, but that fair isnt fun, its a hole filled with caring parents doing a slalom through drunken yobs, ducking their way through the odd misplaced punches whilst trying to appear cool with the whole affair to young teens who see nothing of the unrulyness while waiting for their next wage drain ride...

Archived